Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
#StannisSet assemble!

tumblr_m4tf788ILv1r4skvr.gif

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Ari Gold Bawse
@Bud Bundy @Objection @DonkeyPuncher718 @Soundbwoy @RJY33 @Bane @Twitter
tumblr_mkkkh78vKt1qmfr3fo3_250.gif

our king, our one true king - saved the realm from imminent destruction brehs. bless this man with his morals and codes, any of the other
pretenders would have marched to kings landing and forgot they made an oath to defend the wall from those 100k heathens. but not our stannis.
im giving the other lesser sets 24 hours to bend the knee and join #StannisSet or perish in the fire like rob stark, joffrey and renly did.
speak ill of the one true king and get gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk(he'd refuse though :whoa: he married to the queen)
Stannis-Baratheon-game-of-thrones-37040494-378-212.gif

*bends the knee
:wow:
fukk the Lannisters we taking out a wilding army 100000 thousand strong to save the people

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still a bit confused on WHY Tyrion decided to go pay a visit to Tywin when he had a clear way out with Varys. Can anyone help explain what his motive for going there in the first place was?

Another question, why did Dany HAVE to chain the dragons? Why couldnt they just be allowed to roam free in those catacombs, they appeared to be sealed, no?

They didnt build up the destruction of the dragons enough for me. They have two clips where they showed common folk complain to her about them, and that was enough for her to banish them to chains? I dunno, something about that felt funny

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lannisters are dead dog. That funny cersei will be ruling now? :mjlol:

Tywin said you always thought you were smarter than you really were :mjlol:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Im still a bit confused on WHY Tyrion decided to go pay a visit to Tywin when he had a clear way out with Varys. Can anyone help explain what his motive for going there in the first place was?

Another question, why did Dany HAVE to chain the dragons? Why couldnt they just be allowed to roam free in those catacombs, they appeared to be sealed, no?

They didnt build up the destruction of the dragons enough for me. They have two clips where they showed common folk complain to her about them, and that was enough for her to banish them to chains? I dunno, something about that felt funny

Book people said Jamie was supposed to tell tyrion his first wife wasn't a whore and that his father made him lie. Look for one of my posts here I linked a reddit post where a book reader expands on that cause it didn't Make sense.

Dragon shyt was just budget. These losers spend worse than the military.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Book people said Jamie was supposed to tell tyrion his first wife wasn't a whore and that his father made him lie. Look for one of my posts here I linked a reddit post where a book reader expands on that cause it didn't Make sense.

Dragon shyt was just budget. These losers spend worse than the military.
Putting on spoiler tags to be safe while discussing a book/show discrepancy. Can a booker reader help clear up without spoiling any future events? @Adam3000 ?

Wait, why would they omit that? :dahell:

and is that true???

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Putting on spoiler tags to be safe while discussing a book/show discrepancy. Can a booker reader help clear up without spoiling any future events? @Adam3000 ?

Wait, why would they omit that? :dahell:

and is that true???

Its one of them book shyts that needed to be said. Only two people knew. Nothing tyrion did makes any sense until you add what Jamie says. Then everything is perfectly logical.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its one of them book shyts that needed to be said. Only two people knew. Nothing tyrion did makes any sense until you add what Jamie says. Then everything is perfectly logical.
I just dont understand why they would skip over that? That sounds like a MAJOR plotline, what the fukk?

Knowing how great Jamie & Tyrion interact on the show, it could have been one of the best scenes of the season too. Wow, very disappointed to hear this.

I would say you should spoiler tag your first response to me as well, although I feel like show watchers should know this as well, but just be safe.

Daps
What was his motive though? Why would he choose to kill Tywin over Cersei?

The producer explicitly states his motive to kill Tywin. :dwillhuh:

Tywin instead of Cersei is another matter, but it's understandable that he is more angry at his father than his sister, since there is some level of 'back and forth' between he and Cersei.