Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
so why does everyone like stannis?
because Honorable Ned supported his claim to the throne. that's good enough for me.
rickrossdrink.gif

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Im starting to feel like the show isnt enough for me. I might start reading the books this week brehs
Do it breh.The show leaves out so much shyt it's crazy.The books are written POV style so your in the characters head.I mean wouldn't you like to know what Ned was thinking in kings Landing?Tyrion?You will appreciate the characters and show much more.:manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
went to the library today to cop them books like a boss :myman:

saw they was 600 pages apiece :why:

:snoop: fukk that i got a thesis to work on :to:

guess ima be waiting until april :to:

i might still read a feast for crows, tho :youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: no.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah. They're done. They've held the throne due to Tywin micromanaging their every move. He's dead.

Cersei is a moron, Jaime is basically useless at this point, Tommen is a little boy, Tyrion is gone. Joffrey is dead. Unless they introduce a fukk ton of new Lannisters next season, they're done. And even if they do that, the entire House has been gutted. Let's keep it real here, nobody is watching their arcs for Cersei, or Tommen. Tywin and Tyrion are the main draws, one is dead and the other don't give a fukk about the rest of his family.

Fred.

When you say "nobody", surely you mean "everybody" right?

Cersei is easily one of the show's most prominent and popular characters.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When you say "nobody", surely you mean "everybody" right?

Cersei is easily one of the show's most prominent and popular characters.

To who? Scan the thread, literally not one person is like :blessed: "a Cersei scene is coming up guys!"

People tolerated her because she shared screen time with Tyrion and Tywin. And to a lesser extent Jaime. Hell, she's easily the least liked Lannister, next to Joffrey.

Her character is so hated people come up to Lena Headey in real life and say "oh, so you're that one evil bytch from Game of Thrones?" Nobody is checking for House Lannister off the strength of Cersei, let's be real here.

Fred.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:usure: Why #StannisSet on that bend the knee shyt when no one bent the knee:yeshrug:

:obama:And lets not act like Lord Jon Snow didn't soften up the wildlings and take out the heavy hitters. Dude was prepared to sacrifice his life for the cause after drinking that coconut milk.

:mjpls: Jon ain't #starkset they say, how did he identify himself to Stannis?

:ld:Gotta keep our eye on that Charmed show reject though.

:wow:Ned made the call from the grave on Mance. :salute: RESPECT Lord Eddard Stark

:smugdraper:Let's keep the #Starkset train rolling....

:patrice:If you could choose between being able to walk or being able to fly, which would you select? That's a win for Bran.

Skeletons came out of no where. :to: Jojen

:krs:So thats what happened to Lilly from that horrible movie Mama. She can throw fireballs and shyt now brehs.

Arya went straight :demonic: mode as soon as Podrick identified The Mountain.

This fight had me like :lupe: I was indifferent on who won or loss. But kind of hate it had to be The Mountain.

Valar Morgulis and on to Bravos we go.

:skip: I mean can we even call them House of Lannisters at this point? :mjlol:

Started off with c*ntsei sonning her father something vicious and then immediately going fukk her brother.

Not gone lie she had me a lil :takedat: in that scene though.

Then we have Jaime undermining his dad again to free Tyrion who ultimately killed their father.

But lets not act like Tyrion didn't catch that loss though.

Ohh my lion, oh wait not you.:troll:

But he did recover and immediately become president of the #hardonhoes movement.:ehh:

Going out on the shytter has to be one of the worst ways to dies. What I didn't understand is Shae clearly displayed she was a whore at heart yet Tyrion still managed to be offended by the word. shyt had me :dahell:

And just like that I have to downgrade him from president of the #hardonhoes movement to student body president.

Lannisters realy went from top 10 to nothing at all.

Anyway until next season its still...

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang and #Knightswatch affliated.:wow:

Last edited: