Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Listen breh even if they killed of Tywin, Cersei, Jamie, Tyrion, Kevan, Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella in episode 1 of season 1 there are still couple of thousand clansmen of that name in Westerlands, not to mention Lannister women married off to houses from the rest of the kingdoms. They're about twice as much of them as the Freys. Political power may dwindle but procreation was always big in the Westerlands.

in the north too

:demonic:

we dont forget

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
This:

He's the one true King, but he follows orders, breh.
RCeHyTf.png

:mindblown:I'm done y'all dudes are hopeless:snoop:
This:

He's the one true King, but he follows orders, breh.
RCeHyTf.png

:heh:He uses common sense.The facts are laid out and he made the right decision.You should be :bow:He just saved the fukking north.:camby:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
go ahead and keep policing the wall for us, stannis and his men can replace the nights watch :mjpls: thanks for keeping the kingdom safe while we sit on the throne in kings landing :umad:
:bryan:House Lannister.Ya'll have no fukking shame.Showing y'all faces around these parts.Who the fukk is the leader now?Cersei:huhldup:Tommen:russ:Jaimie:flabbynsick:?

House Lannister is fukking done.:heh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hate to bring this up again but :snoop:

tumblr_n7bm4yvWM61r9h4heo2_500.jpg

and

YiaJR.jpg

homeboy is supposed to look like he is on weirwood tree life support with the roots and branches weaving in and out of his body and slowly turning into a root himself. not like some old kung fu master who parachuted and got stuck in a tree :mjlol:
I mean... those arent THAT far off

dont see the compliant there.

raff

Rookie
Daps
:mindblown:I'm done y'all dudes are hopeless:snoop:

:heh:He uses common sense.The facts are laid out and he made the right decision.You should be :bow:He just saved the fukking north.:camby:

After being told to do so :sas2:

:bryan:House Lannister.Ya'll have no fukking shame.Showing y'all faces around these parts.Who the fukk is the leader now?Cersei:huhldup:Tommen:russ:Jaimie:flabbynsick:?

House Lannister is fukking done.:heh:

I'm sure you were showing up after Blackwater :sas2:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
that was one of the best episodes of GOT ever:wow:
the last 3 episodes were tough as hell :wow:

that hound and brinne fight was one of the best fights from GOT. Felt like i was watching 2 heavyweights go at it. :wow:

arya has transformed into a true :demonic:goon at this point. She was wrong for letting the hound die like that. Damn she used the hound for his protection and got all his street knowledge, and just threw him into the bushes like nothing :birdman:

i think shae underestimated the strength of them midgets :heh:. She thought she could kill tyrion with a cheese knife
But tywin got ethered all episode. Learn your first born son and daughter are fukking each other, than the least respected member of your family kills you in the least respectful manner and being found dead taking a shyt :deadrose:

gotta give stannis credit, he bossed up on them wildlings. But he lucky snowman took care of them giants for him :sas1:
and #stanniset dont expect starkest to bend that knee. :ufdup: you heard jezzy, we done with that shyt :myman:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie I'm finding my excitement about the series a bit deflated after that finale. I have to keep reminding myself just how dope the rest of the season was. Gotta remind myself that the Purple Wedding took place in episode 2, that the king White Walker took place mid season, that the Red Viper got his face smashed in and a battle of epic proportions took place last week. Gotta remind myself that through 4 seasons the only shows I thought were at this level of quality were The Wire and Lost. It doesn't make sense that I'm now worried about the future of the show.

The one thing I'm really dwelling on is Bran and the Children of the Forest and the Three Eyed Raven. Just such a monumental moment, to me the most pivotal moment to date and it was just bleh the way it was presented. Yeah, the politics and treachery of King's Landing are super entertaining, but the thing that keeps me interested above all else is the mythology. And here we have a species (The Children) thought to have been extinct for thousands of years and they suddenly appear. And 2 families tied heavily to the First Men and the Old Gods (Stark and Reed) just kind of say "meh, lets go see the 3 Eyed Raven instead"

It was just rushed. It makes me worry that the mythology of the show will always be secondary in order to appease the knuckle-draggers who only care about Tyrion and Daenerys. (that being said, they rushed Tyrion's scene too. They tried to do too much in the episode, should have moved the Stannis scene back to episode 9 and developed the climax moments in episode 10 further).

I think I need to rewatch the season in full to bring my excitement levels back up. There was just so much perfect shyt this season, one scene shouldn't drag it down this much.

But I'm an Old Gods stan, it is known
:yeshrug:
I was a bit underwhlemed by the Bran conclusion as well. I wanted them to dwell more into his story more but it must just not be the right timing with the books and where we are with the rest of the storylines I guess?

Not sure on your complaint about the bolded tho.. :patrice:

they have been traveling for quite some time to see the 3 eyed raven, they werent about to ask some kids questions

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
that was one of the best episodes of GOT ever:wow:
the last 3 episodes were tough as hell :wow:

that hound and brinne fight was one of the best fights from GOT. Felt like i was watching 2 heavyweights go at it. :wow:

arya has transformed into a true :demonic:goon at this point. She was wrong for letting the hound die like that. Damn she used the hound for his protection and got all his street knowledge, and just threw him into the bushes like nothing :birdman:

i think shae underestimated the strength of them midgets :heh:. She thought she could kill tyrion with a cheese knife
But tywin got ethered all episode. Learn your first born son and daughter are fukking each other, than the least respected member of your family kills you in the least respectful manner and being found dead taking a shyt :deadrose:

gotta give stannis credit, he bossed up on them wildlings. But he lucky snowman took care of them giants for him :sas1:
and #stanniset dont expect starkest to bend that knee. :ufdup: you heard jezzy, we done with that shyt :myman:
If you talking about John the gawd,the nights watch takes no parts in matters of politics.:smugbiden:So we should all get along fine:myman:.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
hate to bring this up again but
:snoop:

tumblr_n7bm4yvWM61r9h4heo2_500.jpg

and

YiaJR.jpg

homeboy is supposed to look like he is on weirwood tree life support with the roots and branches weaving in and out of his body and slowly turning into a root himself. not like some old kung fu master who parachuted and got stuck in a tree :mjlol:
[/QUOTE]

speaking of the raven his lair reminded me of carcosa from true detective :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I was a bit underwhlemed by the Bran conclusion as well. I wanted them to dwell more into his story more but it must just not be the right timing with the books and where we are with the rest of the storylines I guess?

Not sure on your complaint about the bolded tho.. :patrice:

they have been traveling for quite some time to see the 3 eyed raven, they werent about to ask some kids questions

Before I address this I want to repeat what I just said in the book thread:

I just rewatched the finale and it made a big difference as usual

Once expectations are thrown out the window I have found myself able to enjoy it for what it was rather than what it was not.

It was a great finale, not as good as was promised by the show creators but great nonetheless.

Almost every scene that I had a problem with I no longer think is that big of a deal, other than the fact I am still really disappointed in Bran's scene.

Now....onto what you are saying.....yeah the timing with Bran's story is just rough. They are basically completely caught up on his story. Meanwhile, they still haven't even caught up Jon to the end of the 3rd book even after spending 2 seasons on it. I'm sure they will take plenty of time to develop Bran's stuff next season, at least I hope so.

Last edited: