Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats a great idea breh..

characters from game of thrones and their wire counterparts.

:patrice: i guess the most obvious one is brienne = kima

partlow = stannis is good too :lolbron:

:pachaha: this could be fun

add on ppl

The Greek = Tywin

McNulty = Tyrion

Oberyn = Omar

Littlefinger = Clay Davis (or Carcetti) :heh:

Arya = Kenard :demonic:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:mindblown:I'm done y'all dudes are hopeless:snoop:

:heh:He uses common sense.The facts are laid out and he made the right decision.You should be :bow:He just saved the fukking north.:camby:

Thank you based Stannis for paying attention to the real threat

I for one am grateful

827734301_1853307.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would think that the guards could only go to Tywin's room that late in emergency cases i.e. the city being under attack.

The only other people who have the authority to see Tywin at night would be his kids. But this wont make any sense.

Cersei and Jaime didnt care for Tywin and would have liked to make sure that he was dead so they would have left him there for atleast the night.

Here's a plausible timeline for you, then. Another guard finds the two guards slumped outside of Tyrion's cell. He runs to tell Tywin but it's too late and finds him slumped over as well. Bells ring out. Considering how far the docks are from the castle and how long Tyrion spent with Tywin and Shae then it works out that it was a while before he was even discovered. He's dead, breh.

Nah. They're done. They've held the throne due to Tywin micromanaging their every move. He's dead.

Cersei is a moron, Jaime is basically useless at this point, Tommen is a little boy, Tyrion is gone. Joffrey is dead. Unless they introduce a fukk ton of new Lannisters next season, they're done. And even if they do that, the entire House has been gutted. Let's keep it real here, nobody is watching their arcs for Cersei, or Tommen. Tywin and Tyrion are the main draws, one is dead and the other don't give a fukk about the rest of his family.

Fred.

I don't know, I'm kinda interested in Tommen's story just because of the contrast to Joffrey.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here's a plausible timeline for you, then. Another guard finds the two guards slumped outside of Tyrion's cell. He runs to tell Tywin but it's too late and finds him slumped over as well. Bells ring out. Considering how far the docks are from the castle and how long Tyrion spent with Tywin and Shae then it works out that it was a while before he was even discovered. He's dead, breh.

I don't know, I'm kinda interested in Tommen's story just because of the contrast to Joffrey.

I'm not completely uninterested in his story, but for now he's a blank slate. I was just saying, the two biggest draws of #LannSet are gone.

Fred.

raff

Rookie
Daps
My man went out like a g though.His men had to drag him off the battlefield.:sas1:He didn't go out taking a shyt with a belly full of crossbows with his sons whore in his bed.:sas2:

you know what I wrote earlier :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before I address this I want to repeat what I just said in the book thread:

I just rewatched the finale and it made a big difference as usual

Once expectations are thrown out the window I have found myself able to enjoy it for what it was rather than what it was not.

It was a great finale, not as good as was promised by the show creators but great nonetheless.

Almost every scene that I had a problem with I no longer think is that big of a deal, other than the fact I am still really disappointed in Bran's scene.

Now....onto what you are saying.....yeah the timing with Bran's story is just rough. They are basically completely caught up on his story. Meanwhile, they still haven't even caught up Jon to the end of the 3rd book even after spending 2 seasons on it. I'm sure they will take plenty of time to develop Bran's stuff next season, at least I hope so.
Spolier tagging because Im not sure if it gives anything away in regards to Brans storyline. I am not a book reader thought, and have no knowledge.

Bran's story is caught up, huh? That surprises/disappoints me.

Hopefully GRRM puts more focus onto Bran in his next book.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Did they burn Jojen after he died?

Remember back at Craster's when he said they would know when it was the end for him and they showed his hand burning? Did he die from one of those fire balls or did they burn his body?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they burn Jojen after he died?

Remember back at Craster's when he said they would know when it was the end for him and they showed his hand burning? Did he die from one of those fire balls or did they burn his body?

He was stabbed several times and then the child hit him with a grenade.

Daps
:mindblown:I'm done y'all dudes are hopeless:snoop:

:heh:He uses common sense.The facts are laid out and he made the right decision.You should be :bow:He just saved the fukking north.:camby:

You seem angry, but he clearly follows orders, breh. He sentenced Ser Daavos to death, then got overruled.

Thank You, Red Woman :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Spolier tagging because Im not sure if it gives anything away in regards to Brans storyline. I am not a book reader thought, and have no knowledge.

Bran's story is caught up, huh? That surprises/disappoints me.

Hopefully GRRM puts more focus onto Bran in his next book.

I think he has like 1 chapter left. Sansa is also caught up. None of this is going to be a probelm though I don't think....I mean, its not like they don't have a plan to merge it all together in the end. We will just see some stories rushed and some stories slowed down. I too hope that George really puts a focus on Bran and the rest of the mythology in the next book, he is running out of time so he almost undoubtedly has to. On the plus side, we get a book this Fall called "The World of Ice and Fire" which is basically like an encyclopedia of mythology. I don't know if it will be spoiler safe, but I see no reason why it won't be.