Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Know what would be dope as fukk? if they made a movie based on Robert's Rebellion. I wanna see the showdown at the Tower of Joy with Eddard and Howland Reed and their men against those legendary knights of the kingsguard. But I really wanna see Rhaegar swagggggggin on nikkas. I think I might slowly be slippin to Targ-set, brehs. For all their fukked up incestious ways, the Targaryens were some bad dudes for a long time. They need this shyt back. I dunno if anyone else can run this shyt
yup

(Howland Reed is the father of the two kids Bran meets in S3)

7 against 3. And only Ned and Reed survived :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Aint no way I'm signing up with that band of losers and dead men. Robb Stark was as shytty of a king as Joffrey. Only worthy member of that family is Arya. Jon Snow is no Stark, thankfully. I ride with the men of the Night's Watch :myman:

But since they're technically not like a kingdom or anything.......I side with triple OG Stannis Baratheon as well :ohlawd:

Siding with Stannis but planting seeds to bandwagon hop over to the Targ side :heh:

What part of the Game is that? :heh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Siding with Stannis but planting seeds to bandwagon hop over to the Targ side :heh:

What part of the Game is that? :heh:
I learned from the Frey's. Side with someone until theyre losing...then side with someone else :obama:

ONE QUESTION though...I mean...the Starks are a very old very proud family, and they had many powerful bannermen. And there are some people who know that Theon didn't actually kill Bran and Rickon, right? Somebody out there would be plotting to find them right? I mean, the Starks can't actually be over. I talked shyt about em, but only cause it hurt so much to see them L's get served. Except Robb. He earned that one especially. (:pachaha:) I doubt their people completely abandoned them. Not while Sansa is still alive and the two youngest are missing

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I learned from the Frey's. Side with someone until theyre losing...then side with someone else :obama:

ONE QUESTION though...I mean...the Starks are a very old very proud family, and they had many powerful bannermen. And there are some people who know that Theon didn't actually kill Bran and Rickon, right? Somebody out there would be plotting to find them right? I mean, the Starks can't actually be over. I talked shyt about em, but only cause it hurt so much to see them L's get served. Except Robb. He earned that one especially. (:pachaha:) I doubt their people completely abandoned them. Not while Sansa is still alive and the two youngest are missing

Bannermen?? their people?? Sansa?? Go on and rep #Targset :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Bannermen?? their people?? Sansa?? Go on and rep #Targset :heh:
:whoa:

Don't be downplaying Sansa's juice, as far as the South knows she is the key to controlling the North since Bran and Rickon are presumed dead

And you shouldn't downplay the Stark bannermen's juice either. Yeah they will bow at others feet FOR NOW, but lets not forget that The North Remembers. With time, those bannermen will shift the power of the North back to the Starks once one of the boys shows up alive (assuming they both don't die along the way :sadcam:)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:whoa:

Don't be downplaying Sansa's juice, as far as the South knows she is the key to controlling the North since Bran and Rickon are presumed dead

And you shouldn't downplay the Stark bannermen's juice either. Yeah they will bow at others feet FOR NOW, but lets not forget that The North Remembers. With time, those bannermen will shift the power of the North back to the Starks once one of the boys shows up alive (assuming they both don't die along the way :sadcam:)

last time I saw them they were being massacred...who are these northern bannermen you are talking about?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
last time I saw them they were being massacred...who are these northern bannermen you are talking about?
Yep, Pretty much. The only Nothern Bannermen that are alive are Bolton's & Karstark's. Was Lord Tully (Catlyn's father) killed during the Red Wedding or was kept as a prisoner?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yep, Pretty much. The only Nothern Bannermen that are alive are Bolton's & Karstark's. Was Lord Tully (Catlyn's father) killed during the Red Wedding or was kept as a prisoner?
He died before the wedding. That was who Edmure was shooting flaming arrows at floating down the river.

As far as Stark bannerman go, we still got the illest of them all Howland Reed yet to turn up. And when he does finally make an appearance he is going to flay the inside of Roose Bolton's anus with Valaryian steel.

We got other Northern lords too, they weren't all at the Red Wedding. We aint playin checkers, we aint even playin chess, we will wait for 10 winters if we have to before we strike. All it takes is Bran or Rickon to make it out alive and we :cook:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If targetset think they ready for the majors come bring them dragons up north, and see what happens :ufdup:
dont say i didn't warn you when young professor bran starts taking over them dragons, and turns them against the unsullied :win:

leave kaleesi somewhere :sadbron: cuz her babies aint listening to her anymore. :lolbron:
This nikka Bran took over the mind of a mini giant with Downs Syndrome and limited vocabulary and Stark Industries think he's a problem?
3l4d.png

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This nikka Bran took over the mind of a mini giant with Downs Syndrome and limited vocabulary and Stark Industries think he's a problem?
3l4d.png

"1 year old Usain Bolt just learned to take his first step today, and Jamaica think he's a problem?" :mjlol:

We aint sweatin no one out there across the sea. How many ships you got? :mjlol:
How your little pawg gonna control 3 dragons by herself? :mjlol:
How many winters them Unsullied survive through?:mjlol: