Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Know what would be dope as fukk? if they made a movie based on Robert's Rebellion. I wanna see the showdown at the Tower of Joy with Eddard and Howland Reed and their men against those legendary knights of the kingsguard. But I really wanna see Rhaegar swagggggggin on nikkas. I think I might slowly be slippin to Targ-set, brehs. For all their fukked up incestious ways, the Targaryens were some bad dudes for a long time. They need this shyt back. I dunno if anyone else can run this shyt
*Neg pending*

You better make your allegience known soon, we in season 4 aint got room on the bus for yall indecisive fools waiting until the end to hop on the winning side

StarkSet will gladly accept any new members willing to make a pledge of honor and loyalty and to stick to whats right, not the flavor of the moment. But pretty soon King Bran is gonna shut the gates of Winterfell and yall can be left outside in the cold. Winter is Coming.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Question. Is it okay for me to talk about book things, not even spoilers, just things that happened in the first book. I'm reading them now, and some shyt just happened, and I dunno if it happened exactly the same in the show.

When Ser Barristan is pretty much told to fukk off and he was done with the kingsguard. Brehs.....I'm surprised he didn't get offed at the spot. He said some shyt to Joffrey and the rest of them right there that I don't think anyone would have gotten away with. He called Joffrey "boy". Told the other kingsguards that not one of them are fit to wear the white if they served under the Kingslayer. Told Joffrey to take his sword, and hopefully Stannis can sit on it when he took his fukking throne.

God. DAMN. :damn:

Man had balls

Joff did send some gold cloaks to arrest him after he left the throne room but Barristan The Bold gave them that work with a stick :salute:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you!!
the only reason I signed up is to discuss the books and the show, everything else...I just lurk.

You just remember that the north remembers.:ufdup: It wouldn't be an official coli welcome if I didn't ask what that thing smells like?:shaq:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
*Neg pending*

You better make your allegience known soon, we in season 4 aint got room on the bus for yall indecisive fools waiting until the end to hop on the winning side

StarkSet will gladly accept any new members willing to make a pledge of honor and loyalty and to stick to whats right, not the flavor of the moment. But pretty soon King Bran is gonna shut the gates of Winterfell and yall can be left outside in the cold. Winter is Coming.
Aint no way I'm signing up with that band of losers and dead men. Robb Stark was as shytty of a king as Joffrey. Only worthy member of that family is Arya. Jon Snow is no Stark, thankfully. I ride with the men of the Night's Watch :myman:

But since they're technically not like a kingdom or anything.......I side with triple OG Stannis Baratheon as well :ohlawd: