Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her killing the biggest goon in GOT is female empowerment because it is unrealistic and the way they neglected to demonstrate his sickness while reinforcing her story of pursuing a "mans" skill when she talks to Arya was pure propaganda. "Women can do what men do and they can be better than the best too." Thats how they chose to film that scene which has no place in the books to start. :rudy:
She is a tough ass broad though.Her first scene in the show she had armor on battling dudes.So i mean it's not that unrealistic.But i agree they didn't give hound his due.They was just like fukk you,were moving on,deal with it.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:dahell:Why was that comment necessary?

Anyways, I never said "her story" was female empowerment, do remember that I said I had respect for her. Her killing the biggest goon in GOT is female empowerment because it is unrealistic and the way they neglected to demonstrate his sickness while reinforcing her story of pursuing a "mans" skill when she talks to Arya was pure propaganda. "Women can do what men do and they can be better than the best too." Thats how they chose to film that scene which has no place in the books to start. :rudy:

She beat Loras in Season 1 or 2. And Loras is considered a top 10 fighter :rudy:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Khaleesi is stunting the growth of her dragons by doing that....I'm starting to not like her ass with her decision making skills...
You want them baby dragons out there in the open with Omar Drogon in the cut waiting? :demonic:
She gotta protect them boys.
game-thrones.png

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is a tough ass broad though.Her first scene in the show she had armor on battling dudes.So i mean it's not that unrealistic.But i agree they didn't give hound his due.They was just like fukk you,were moving on,deal with it.
:snoop:Once again I am talking about her killing the Hound. Once again, I have respect for her as a fighter. But there is no way she is beating The Hound who's whole life has been war, death and struggle while Brienne sparred for respect.:rudy:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
finale was disappointing

didnt like how Stannis just showed up and the Wildlings just surrendered and everything is over now.

I never liked Brans storyline and it got even sillier last night.His story just seems so out of place compared to the rest of the show.He gives the show a Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings type of vibe which i hate.fukking skeletons rising out the ground and little kids throwing fireballs? Some old nikka laid up in a tree?:why: they got real close to jumping the shark with that shyt...kinda like that LOST episode "The Constant" when Desmond starts time traveling and shyt :snoop:

Brienne bodying the Hound? :comeon: I thought the Hound was suppose to be a beast? not as good as his brother but isnt he suppose to be super strong and a good fighter too? You would think even at 50% he would still body most fighters and especially a woman.I mean if you gonna kill dude off atleast have Arya do it in a sneaky way or something but him losing straight up to Brienne was weak...even if he was slowed by that neck injury

Danys story has been weak the whole season.They need to stop dragging that shyt out with all this silly bullshyt and get to the point.Her story is starting to become nothing but filler

Tyrion saved the episode at the end tho :blessed:

with Tywin dead and Tyrion gone shyt bout to get wild at Kings Landing :whew:

I wonder what will Stannis do?Will he stay and help defend the Wall against the Walkers or will he take this opportunity to attack Kings Landing and take the throne? :lupe:

i knew all these book readers werent stanning this dude for no reason :mjpls:

Last edited:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:snoop:Once again I am talking about her killing the Hound. Once again, I have respect for her as a fighter. But there is no way she is beating The Hound who's whole life has been war, death and struggle while Brienne sparred for respect.:rudy:

Man fukk what you show watchers think.
The hound is a beast for sure but Brienne is no slouch. Shes a very good fighter and very big in fact just as big as the hound

A direct quote from GRRM

Brienne is well over six feet tall, but not close to seven, no. Just off the top of my head, I would say Brienne is taller than Renly and Jaime and significantly heavier than either, but nowhere near the size of Gregor Clegane, who is the true giant in the series. Shorter than Hodor and the Greatjon, maybe a bit shorter than the Hound, maybe roughly the same height as Robert

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta understand Brienne is a brute ass bytch.She's not just a regular female brehs.Plus Hound was already injured.
The problem though is that they didn't make a point of showing he was already injured. They tried to make it seem like he was beaten on an equal playing field. Thats why its PC bs.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Khaleesi is stunting the growth of her dragons by doing that....I'm starting to not like her ass with her decision making skills...
:banderas: i really can't stand her breh, that's why we was sayin even IF she manages to make it over to Westeros she's so fukkin stupid they'd prolly end up murkin her and her dragons off with the quickness, she shouldn't have kicked Jorah out, him and Barry the only nikkas wit common sense out of that whole #targset clique :snoop: