Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Are you on fukking Netzero or something?!? Do you have that budget internet? You can download multiple files at once you know that right? Just stop it scum. The full season is out, sorry its not all boxed and tied up in a ribbon for you. Starve then
now im scum because i wanted to wait for the full season? :mjlol:

But Im already downloading the full season. :umad:

Daps
#Stannisset

Ballin! On this wag, posh spice lifestyle, still the brains behind the brawn.

Stannis is the one true king and the north gets behind it.

Yesss. I finally get Jon Snow to touch it in Castle Black.

If KellyC doesn't train her dragons the Lord of Light will lead them to me..

Respects to Tywin and the Hound, taking Kingslanding won't be so fun now.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
now im scum because i wanted to wait for the full season? :mjlol:

But Im already downloading the full season. :umad:

Stop saying waiting for full season, the full season is out, just say you want it in one bulk torrent for easy management. stop playing dumb. Keep going, you havent seen the season yet. Im sure you don't want any spoilers :shaq:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
With Tywin dead who's taking over his troops? Who's paying them? :usure:
Bruh, you saw Stannis da Stan cavalry numbers? :leon: bruh might as well just march on Kings Landing and knock on the door :pachaha:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Oh and one more thing about the fight with Hound and Breanne. The Hound wasn't 100% he is sick, wounded. The wound is infected so he is significantly weaker. They haven't been eating good either. Also Breanne is not some busta, its established and excepted she is a fukking freak of nature for a woman. She is highly skilled, big and strong.
bytch went Ultimate Warrior on breh like she was throwing rocks at Jesus that big jew bytch:huhldup:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
With Tywin dead who's taking over his troops? Who's paying them? :usure:
Bruh, you saw Stannis da Stan cavalry numbers? :leon: bruh might as well just march on Kings Landing and knock on the door :pachaha:

he can have a million cavalry men but he cant take over kings landing without a strong navy and a strong infantry. cavalries are great for open field battles but for attacking cities they aint shyt.

source: im a nerd who plays a lot of medieval: total war on the weekends :troll: :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
im thinking jon gonna team up with mance and tormund

:patrice:

there was no reason to keep mance alive

and that conversation with tormund convinced me, saying you were with us too long jon snow after he said he has no king

you know stannis or that red bytch is gonna do something he doesnt like and he will release both mance and tormund

:yeshrug:

Mance was actually pretty reasonable. He didn't want to go to war but he was definitely prepared for it and that first wave was just a distraction. He just wants to run the fukk away from the things that could kill them all.

I still don't get why they killed the innocent people on their way to the wall. Trying to send a message that they're coming?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
arya about to be on her natural born killer shyt...that's all i've been rooting for, and the way she was indifferent to the hound dying, i love that she kept it real :banderas:

these dragons...it's clear these fukkers are going to turn on her...at least drogon. maybe the other two will save her, but dany ain't bout to be "feelin like the dragon when she walk thru" (westeros)

damn homie, i hate tyrion had to see that. shay had me fooled too, felt like i got my heart broke by the little whore, between her testimony and seeing her in bed :wow:

i don't like the way that mental red bytch was staring at my mans jon snow :demonic:

lol @ bran getting sonned about walking again :mjlol:

yo, you book readers, pm me, but does rickon ever get more of a storyline? dude is a waste of the stark name

guess i might read these since i got close to a year before season 5

Daps
:dwillhuh: so you cant use a SPOILER tag to post a SPOILER.................. :mjlol:

Can you read the thread title?

Can you read where the rules are clearly stated?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/spoiler-rules.206062/

"No Spoiler" Thread Rules

1. No using spoiler tags to drop spoilers. There should be no talk of spoilers, period. Yes, the spoiler tag was invented for this purpose, but it routinely causes problems as well as being used for many other reasons besides spoilers.

nikkas wanna make up their own rules, then start your own thread/forum

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Brienne Story is not about "female empowerment"

She is freakish looking for a woman (in that time period) and because of that she developed a personality that protected her from people making fun of her. Brienne is not "dainty" like most and no one is going to ask for her hand in marriage...so she picked up a sword and became really good at it.

She lusted over Renly

Oh yes it is.

That's why they made up that fight with the Hound, but really he got sick from that wound and that's why Arya left him.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:lupe: Was that the only "oh shyt" moment from the 2nd-half of book 3 that was cut out from this season?

yea pretty much

:lupe: i feel uncomfortable even vaguely referring to it in here tho breh. ima stop saying anything about it.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brienne Story is not about "female empowerment"

She is freakish looking for a woman (in that time period) and because of that she developed a personality that protected her from people making fun of her. Brienne is not "dainty" like most and no one is going to ask for her hand in marriage...so she picked up a sword and became really good at it.

She lusted over Renly

:dahell:Why was that comment necessary?

Anyways, I never said "her story" was female empowerment, do remember that I said I had respect for her. Her killing the biggest goon in GOT is female empowerment because it is unrealistic and the way they neglected to demonstrate his sickness while reinforcing her story of pursuing a "mans" skill when she talks to Arya was pure propaganda. "Women can do what men do and they can be better than the best too." Thats how they chose to film that scene which has no place in the books to start. :rudy: