Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm you have an interesting interpretation of that scene :ehh:. I didn't really look at it that way. I never really saw or felt the woman empowerment motif was being thrown at us even with the speech. I felt it was more of a pity thing. From previous episodes we know the hound is weak and is sick. We also know from previous episodes that Bree is big as shyt and is an anomaly of a woman. It wasn't unrealistic for her to beat The hound at all.

Yes it is definitely realistic for her to beat a weak and sick hound. My argument is about how they made it seem like he was 100%.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm confused. She chained up two dragons and the other wasn't on screen. But I keep seeing post talking about one dragon this and that. There were two dragons on a rampage ircc

Nah, Drogon is the one on a rampage, she chained the other two up to make sure they don't do what Drogon is doing. Drogon is the alpha of the 3, he's the biggest and the most aggressive of the trio, he's the one that hissed at Dany when she tried to calm him down when they were fighting over the goats -

Drogon is the black death and he's just flying around on his own fukking shyt up :wow:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes it is definitely realistic for her to beat a weak and sick hound. My argument is about how they made it seem like he was 100%.

How did they make it seem like he was 100% though? Serious question. They spent multiple episodes showing how fukked up and how malnourished they were. I mean he didn't go out like a bytch either. That fight was fukking brutal with both getting great hits in. I mean did you visually need to see him limping or need a flat out statement?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah, Drogon is the one on a rampage, she chained the other two up to make sure they don't do what Drogon is doing. Drogon is the alpha of the 3, he's the biggest and the most aggressive of the trio, he's the one that hissed at Dany when she tried to calm him down when they were fighting over the goats -

Drogon is the black death and he's just flying around on his own fukking shyt up :wow:

ahh I get it now, thank you

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did they make it seem like he was 100% though? Serious question. They spent multiple episodes showing how fukked up and how malnourished they were. I mean he didn't go out like a bytch either. That fight was fukking brutal with both getting great hits in. I mean did you visually need to see him limping or need a flat out statement?
Yeah, I think they needed to make a reference this episode, at-least in his fighting ability. We could have done without the knowledge that he had to pinch one out...

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, I think they needed to make a reference this episode, at-least in his fighting ability. We could have done without the knowledge that he had to pinch one out...

ehh I dunno, that seems unreasonable. I think your just holding the Hound on too high of a pedestal compared to Bree. You shouldn't need it beat down your throat he is weak especially after 2 episodes of it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:banderas: i really can't stand her breh, that's why we was sayin even IF she manages to make it over to Westeros she's so fukkin stupid they'd prolly end up murkin her and her dragons off with the quickness, she shouldn't have kicked Jorah out, him and Barry the only nikkas wit common sense out of that whole #targset clique :snoop:

Nah her story is just worthless till she goes there. They trying hard to give her storylines but no one cares :mjlol:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh I dunno, that seems unreasonable. I think your just holding the Hound on too high of a pedestal compared to Bree. You shouldn't need it beat down your throat he is weak especially after 2 episodes of it.

It's unreasonable to show that the hound who has been battling a serious untreated infection for weeks has declined in fighting ability? Once again it is about how they showed it, its not about her ability to beat a wounded Hounded.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah her story is just worthless till she goes there. They trying hard to give her storylines but no one cares :mjlol:
out of all the things that were cut from the book, her Meereen plotline was the MAIN one i was hoping they would speed up, honestly i feel kind of bad for Emilia, she gets stuck with this boring dumbass character so she doesn't really get to "act" as much as Jon/Sam/Arya or the people in King's Landing, shyt is lowkey making her look bad when you think about it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If they left out characters it's probably xl cause they're irrelevant. Remember that Martin already told them the ending.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's unreasonable to show that the hound who has been battling a serious untreated infection for weeks has declined in fighting ability? Once again it is about how they showed it, its not about her ability to beat a wounded Hounded.

but the showed it, they showed it over two episodes :why: . How would you have directed the scene?