Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
While the Lannisters are busy killing and fukking each other and Danny is busy chaining up her child murdering monsters, Stannis is out there ending the wildling rebellion and preparing Mel to finish the white walkers with her firery vagina :banderas:

Truly the one true King.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the show about dragons and ice zombies and shyt. then you get guys in here going "oh yeah all that crazy ass shyt is cool, but no way A WOMAN COULD WIN A FIGHT!" :skip:

fukkin comedy, brehs. :usure:
So you're saying that a woman beating a man is part of the supernatural and fantasy element of the show.Terrible logic and very close to neg territory. :camby:

PS. Its not about a woman winning a fight, no one cared when she beat Loras or any of those other goons. Pay attention before you speak.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
"I've been fukked over, left for dead, dissed and forgotten
Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
Y'all just piss on me, shyt on me, spit on my grave, Talk about me, laugh behind my back":ufdup:

Stannis Baratheon,First of His Name,King of the Andals and the First Men,Lord of the Seven Kingdoms,and Protector of the Realm.:blessed:

#stannisset# let's get it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying that a woman beating a man is part of the supernatural and fantasy element of the show.Terrible logic and very close to neg territory. :camby:

PS. Its not about a woman winning a fight, no one cared when she beat Loras or any of those other goons. Pay attention before you speak.

its not a big deal, stfu

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
its not a big deal, stfu

:heh:

Not to mention, in the Hounds previous fukking scene Arya makes note that his wound is clearly slowing him down. But dudes need it beat over their head yet again last night that he wasn't at 100% :heh:

People just asking for shyt to be dumbed down. No wonder Dexter stayed popular all those years.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stfu, noone was talking to you. Who said anything in this thread is a big deal anyway? It's the internet...

youre making it a big deal you fucckkin baby. crying all over the thread cause your hero got beat by a woman

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
arya about to be on her natural born killer shyt...that's all i've been rooting for, and the way she was indifferent to the hound dying, i love that she kept it real :banderas:

these dragons...it's clear these fukkers are going to turn on her...at least drogon. maybe the other two will save her, but dany ain't bout to be "feelin like the dragon when she walk thru" (westeros)

damn homie, i hate tyrion had to see that. shay had me fooled too, felt like i got my heart broke by the little whore, between her testimony and seeing her in bed :wow:

i don't like the way that mental red bytch was staring at my mans jon snow :demonic:

lol @ bran getting sonned about walking again :mjlol:

yo, you book readers, pm me, but does rickon ever get more of a storyline? dude is a waste of the stark name

guess i might read these since i got close to a year before season 5

I'm confused. She chained up two dragons and the other wasn't on screen. But I keep seeing post talking about one dragon this and that. There were two dragons on a rampage ircc

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre making it a big deal you fucckkin baby. crying all over the thread cause your hero got beat by a woman
lol nah i don't care that he got beat. It's the way they did it and I'm just responding to people who are responding to me breh, thats why my posts are heavy the last two pages. You seem to be getting heated though since you started name calling...

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can you read the thread title?

Can you read where the rules are clearly stated?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/spoiler-rules.206062/

nikkas wanna make up their own rules, then start your own thread/forum

No I'm not understanding, how the fukk can spolier tags cause a problem?!?! It's the idiots who voluntarily move their mouse pointers and click on the tag then complain that are the problem. Its like we need 3 different show threads. One for people you wish you be brain dead and have limited conversations, one for people who wanna speculate and have thoughtful discussions with the use of spoiler tags, and then people who wanna bridge the book and show together since its the source material. This is crazy.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I'm not understanding, how the fukk can spolier tags cause a problem?!?! It's the idiots who voluntarily move their mouse pointers and click on the tag then complain that are the problem. Its like we need 3 different show threads. One for people you wish you be brain dead and have limited conversations, one for people who wanna speculate and have thoughtful discussions with the use of spoiler tags, and then people who wanna bridge the book and show together since its the source material. This is crazy.

the only people who want to bridge the book and show together are book readers and they have their own thread. the rest of us dont give a fukk.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
And it's just :banderas: to me how Ned Stark still finds a way to give commands beyond the grave. Had Stannis like " Very well :obama:" after Jon suggested what his father would do with Mance.

That's my Head of House Stark :to:
That's my Lord Paramount of the North :to:
That's my Lord of Winterfell :to:
That's my Warden of the North :to:

Never forgotten, streets still talkin' :blessed:

:wow::blessed::obama::salute:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:dahell:Why was that comment necessary?

Anyways, I never said "her story" was female empowerment, do remember that I said I had respect for her. Her killing the biggest goon in GOT is female empowerment because it is unrealistic and the way they neglected to demonstrate his sickness while reinforcing her story of pursuing a "mans" skill when she talks to Arya was pure propaganda. "Women can do what men do and they can be better than the best too." Thats how they chose to film that scene which has no place in the books to start. :rudy:

Hmm you have an interesting interpretation of that scene :ehh:. I didn't really look at it that way. I never really saw or felt the woman empowerment motif was being thrown at us even with the speech. I felt it was more of a pity thing. From previous episodes we know the hound is weak and is sick. We also know from previous episodes that Bree is big as shyt and is an anomaly of a woman. It wasn't unrealistic for her to beat The hound at all.