Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:stopitslime: Ned would a took mance prisoner and heard em out?
Nah, he would a took that nikkas head for breakin oaths. Check the very first episode.

i think its special circumstances tho. king beyond the wall is not the same as a regular nights watch dude deserting. you gotta at least pick his brain a little and gather info. THEN off with his head :obama:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So was the hound weakened by the bite or did brienne just whoop him?
I think brienne just beat that ass. the hound was getting soft with arya. it's funny cause they were makin it seem like arya and the hound were building this bond with one another...and you'd think arya being the child would get attached more easily, but it turns out it was the hound who got the weak spot. started opening up and shyt. it actually looks like he cared about her:wow:.....but as we seen, arya gave absolutely no fukks about him. took his money and let him die in agony. like damn....this chic been through so much at a young age, death aint shyt to her anymore. she's gonna be fukkin ruthless:ohlawd:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
got-game-of-thrones-34683793-500-650.png

Starkset was over right here, Snow aint a Stark breh
See, ya'll dont realize why that the Bolton's b*stard and Eddard's b*stard stories ran parallel...
Snow (Ramsay) eventually earned the co-sign from pappy, through all the fukked up treachery he manipulated.
Snow (John) also came up, but of course it was by not only being a generally morally upstanding character, but also still a lot smarter and more cunning than his brother Robb Stark.
John already had the Stark co-sign when Ned was beheaded, but unlike Ramsay, his actions have to remain aligned with Ned's to maintain that rep.

John is just as much a stark as Arya

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The student became the teacher.

I think brienne just beat that ass. the hound was getting soft with arya. it's funny cause they were makin it seem like arya and the hound were building this bond with one another...and you'd think arya being the child would get attached more easily, but it turns out it was the hound who got the weak spot. started opening up and shyt. it actually looks like he cared about her:wow:.....but as we seen, arya gave absolutely no fukks about him. took his money and let him die in agony. like damn....this chic been through so much at a young age, death aint shyt to her anymore. she's gonna be fukkin ruthless:ohlawd:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Gwendoline-Christie-2.jpg

I'm kinda fukkin when them legs tho....
:ehh:

She the '14 Bridgette Nielsen?

:leon: not so bad. im refferring to her character tho. brienne is supposed to be super ugly

300px-Brienne_by_quickreaver.jpg

Unfeminine and unattractive.
Tall, muscular, and flat-chested.
Broad, coarse features.
Covered in freckles.
Swollen lips, crooked teeth.
Broken, uneven nose.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Would love to celebrate some more Stark W's plus an honorable change in strategy by the rightful king of Westeros Stannis Baratheon, but I'm still just too disappointed in the finale to care :upsetfavre:

I mean, these dudes David Benioff and D.B. Weiss had the greatest episode in television history already written and waiting for them, and they thought they could do it better. They failed on multiple levels.

Really loved the Hound/Arya/Brienne scene though. Motherfukk anyone who talks dirty on The Hound over this, it was made very clear that his neck wound was slowing him down and making him weaker. And he still beat this big bytch bloody. But Brienne got some skills, she gets props for taking out even a crippled Hound. Fight was brutal. And Rory McCann (The Hound) put on one of the best performances in this entire series as he lay there begging for Arya to put him out of his misery. That is a bigtime compliment considering the amount of acting piff that this show has on display. Matter of fact, Massie WIlliams (Arya) deserves a lot of credit too...she said more in her silence than most people can say in a thousand words. That stare was so empty. Top 10 scene on the show to date, no doubt about it.

Sad that my favorite part in the entire story was so underwhelming (Bran meeting the 3 Eyed Raven) but they have all of next season to improve on that.

This episode was hyped up as the best of the series, but ultimately I think it was only about the 4th or 5th best of this season even. 'The Lion and the Rose' or 'The Laws of Gods and Men' were probably my top 2, but I'd have to rewatch to rank them all.

But hey, I can't let a little disappointment bring me down. Its not like it was bad by any means, its just that it should have been on the pedastal with Ozymandias, Felina, and the finale of Hannibal, but it did not reach those heights that it very easily could have.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#StannisSet stand up :salute:

Stannis Baratheon, lord of the seven kingdoms, king of the andals and the first men, son of fire, warrior of light, and protector of the realm :obama:

Came in with Davos like :win: and partnered up with Jon Snow gawd of the wall. After this teamup it just isnt fair anymore. The seven kingdoms will be bending those kness by the end of next season :banderas:

#lannisterset , #targset :usure:

That hound vs big bird fight was :whoo:. My favorite of the series so far. So raw. Was like batman vs bane except i didnt know how it would turn out :lupe:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Ya that convo made it seem like he was just given that stuff so he wouldn't serve as Tyrion's champion...but I just can't shake his involvement with Shae :patrice:
remember bronn is a sellsword

he told tyrion in season 1 when they were on the road to kings landing that he would only be loyal to tyrion until someone outbids him

and he reminded tyrion he said that to him in the cell

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
im thinking jon gonna team up with mance and tormund

:patrice:

there was no reason to keep mance alive

and that conversation with tormund convinced me, saying you were with us too long jon snow after he said he has no king

you know stannis or that red bytch is gonna do something he doesnt like and he will release both mance and tormund

:yeshrug: