Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
And it's just :banderas: to me how Ned Stark still finds a way to give commands beyond the grave. Had Stannis like " Very well :obama:" after Jon suggested what his father would do with Mance.

That's my Head of House Stark :to:
That's my Lord Paramount of the North :to:
That's my Lord of Winterfell :to:
That's my Warden of the North :to:

Never forgotten, streets still talkin' :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Also here's my thing, I 100% thought that Jaime was setting Tyrion up. I thought when Tyrion went back that he was gonna run into Cersei waiting in bed for Jaime.

And I now just figured out, cause it was pointed out by someone else and I went back and rewatched it that Shae called Tywin "My Lion" which reaffirms the fact that she was just a whore. It hurtsss.
That "My Lion" line had to cut Tyrion deep.
I think that they didn't show Shae's mercenary tendencies enough though. The show went to great lengths to make Shae seem like a genuine chick who not only loved Tyrion but truly cared about Sansa too. Even when she testified against Tyrion she did it like she was in pain and being forced to do it.
That is why I think there should have been some more dialogue between Shae and Tyrion before he choked her out to show what a skeevy skank Shae was.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Those skeletons Bran and them were fighting reminded me of those enemies from the Zelda games...

Stalfos_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Them dudes would crumble and get up the same way too...
Reminded me of the old school Ray Harryhausen designed animated skeletons from Jason and the Argonauts.
ciUf2TP.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also here's my thing, I 100% thought that Jaime was setting Tyrion up. I thought when Tyrion went back that he was gonna run into Cersei waiting in bed for Jaime.

And I now just figured out, cause it was pointed out by someone else and I went back and rewatched it that Shae called Tywin "My Lion" which reaffirms the fact that she was just a whore. It hurtsss.
Yeah, I thought Jaime was setting him up too and that Tyrion caught it.

Daps
That "My Lion" line had to cut Tyrion deep.
I think that they didn't show Shae's mercenary tendencies enough though. The show went to great lengths to make Shae seem like a genuine chick who not only loved Tyrion but truly cared about Sansa too. Even when she testified against Tyrion she did it like she was in pain and being forced to do it.
That is why I think there should have been some more dialogue between Shae and Tyrion before he choked her out to show what a skeevy skank Shae was.

I think all that was legit, tho. She was willing to pleading with Tyrion to just hop on a boat with her and sail to Essos where they could live together. Tyrion refused, cuz he's nobody there, but a Lannister in King's Landing.

She only went back to that mercenary shyt cuz she felt like Tyrion threw her in the bushes.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The lil psychic nicca that got poked up by that skeloten had the most pointless story line ever. All he did was have siezures and faint
:russ:

How about the dude lil Stark met treating his life with that, "You're not going to walk again boy... but you'll fly"

Bran was like :dwillhuh:

I thought the tree dude was gonna hand him a joint

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
And it's just :banderas: to me how Ned Stark still finds a way to give commands beyond the grave. Had Stannis like " Very well :obama:" after Jon suggested what his father would do with Mance.

That's my Head of House Stark :to:
That's my Lord Paramount of the North :to:
That's my Lord of Winterfell :to:
That's my Warden of the North :to:

Never forgotten, streets still talkin' :blessed:
Nice guy Eddie was that nikka
:salute: