Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Khaleesi is stunting the growth of her dragons by doing that....I'm starting to not like her ass with her decision making skills...

I don't read the books so my dumb ass thought that she was going to be coming for the iron throne...this chick then set up a kingdom and is just chilling and one of her dragons is flying around fukking shyt up.

Daps
I still don't understand shaes motives.....I wish it was explained

She's a whore, Tywin is rich. :yeshrug:

What I gathered is that she and Tyrion had forgot she was a whore. They had come to genuinely love each other. But Tyrion knew that Tywin was dead serious about killing her so he had to get her out of King's Landing to save her life. So after pleading with her to leave for her own safety didn't work, he went the only route that would get her to leave: telling her she's a whore and that's all she ever was to him.

Now, we the viewer, know he was lying and only doing this to protect his love's life, but Shae did not. Shae did not have the benefit of seeing Cersei's scheming ways and how badly she wanted to repay Tyrion for what he did to Marcella. Shae did not get to see how much Tywin despised Tyrion shaming the family name. Plus, remember that Varys tried to pay her to leave as well. To Shae, it legit looked like Tyrion just viewed her as a long term whore and that when he finally grew bored of her (once the younger, prettier Sansa entered the picture) he tried to get rid of her. She was deeply hurt by this and this motivated her into wanting to 'get back' at Tyrion.

What remains unclear to me is whether or not Bronn turned on Tyrion. He claims he watched her get on the boat and watched that boat sail away. Shae could've snuck off the boat unbeknownst to Bronn, or Bronn could've been a part of Cersei and Tywin's plot. I tend to think the latter is true (given Bronn's new wife and wardrobe, plus the fact that Shae was supposed to be brought to the Tywin before the Purple Wedding), but I'm not sure...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:why: who agrees nikka?

Not gonna lie, I skip over all your posts. I am purposefully ignorant about most things book related. Unless it was something that was explained better in the book, like below. I also hate fan theories no matter where they might come from just in case they're right enough to ruin the show in the future for me. I don't trip cause I just skip your shyt but I can see where he's coming from. Especially since he's reading the books.

I still don't understand shaes motives.....I wish it was explained

Maybe it's better explained in the books but my reaction to it, after being so hurt was that Tywin was right about her all along. Tyrion tried to save her and paid that price.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
She's a whore, Tywin is rich. :yeshrug:

What I gathered is that she and Tyrion had forgot she was a whore. They had come to genuinely love each other. But Tyrion knew that Tywin was dead serious about killing her so he had to get her out of King's Landing to save her life. So after pleading with her to leave for her own safety didn't work, he went the only route that would get her to leave: telling her she's a whore and that's all she ever was to him.

Now, we the viewer, know he was lying and only doing this to protect his love's life, but Shae did not. Shae did not have the benefit of seeing Cersei's scheming ways and how badly she wanted to repay Tyrion for what he did to Marcella. Shae did not get to see how much Tywin despised Tyrion shaming the family name. Plus, remember that Varys tried to pay her to leave as well. To Shae, it legit looked like Tyrion just viewed her as a long term whore and that when he finally grew bored of her (once the younger, prettier Sansa entered the picture) he tried to get rid of her. She was deeply hurt by this and this motivated her into wanting to 'get back' at Tyrion.

What remains unclear to me is whether or not Bronn turned on Tyrion. He claims he watched her get on the boat and watched that boat sail away. Shae could've snuck off the boat unbeknownst to Bronn, or Bronn could've been a part of Cersei and Tywin's plot. I tend to think the latter is true (given Bronn's new wife and wardrobe, plus the fact that Shae was supposed to be brought to the Tywin before the Purple Wedding), but I'm not sure...

Idk, Bronn kept it all the way funky when he came to visit Tyrion. Maybe it's my enjoyment of the character but I don't know. It makes sense that that's how they repaid him for that but I thought it was just cause they knew he was Tyrions right hand.

Daps
Idk, Bronn kept it all the way funky when he came to visit Tyrion. Maybe it's my enjoyment of the character but I don't know. It makes sense that that's how they repaid him for that but I thought it was just cause they knew he was Tyrions right hand.

Ya that convo made it seem like he was just given that stuff so he wouldn't serve as Tyrion's champion...but I just can't shake his involvement with Shae :patrice:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Alsoooo, it was just this morning when I realized the title of this episode was the damn theme as well. I'm slow as shyt.

Here I am, thinking it was about those little children with the old man but I was like that's weird to name it after people that aren't in it for that long.

You have the actual Children.

You have 3/5 of the Stark Children coming into their own.

The Lannister children Lannistering it up and bucking the oppressive and strangling hand of their father.

And then Dany with her "children" and how they're growing to be out of her control.

I would say dualities but it's so much more :banderas:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why weren't there any guards where Tyrion was held?
The Hand of the King doesn't have any security?
Where did Sansa go right before Arya and the Hound got to that castle?

I really wanted to see Sansa and Arya meet back up. Hell, I just want to see any Stark see another from their family, but this show keeps prolonging the shyt

:snoop:

Jesus

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why weren't there any guards where Tyrion was held?
The Hand of the King doesn't have any security?
Where did Sansa go right before Arya and the Hound got to that castle?

I really wanted to see Sansa and Arya meet back up. Hell, I just want to see any Stark see another from their family, but this show keeps prolonging the shyt

:snoop:

Jesus

Jaime killed them or knocked them out at least. They were slumped over when he got him out of the cell.

I wanted that shyt too, man. I was sad about that

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my main problem with that entire plotline breh :beli: granted i think LF went out of his way to not tell anyone that Sansa was there (hence the dyed hair and calling her a different name) but how the fukk are the writers gonna convince me that the hound/arya show up, TELL the guards that she is Arya Stark, and not ONE of the guards thinks ":ohhh: damn she's kinda important let me run this by Baelish and see what he thinks"

like cmon breh :beli: really? Like baelish wouldn't of paid the hound for arya? Because the starks aren't still important chess pieces as far as unity in the North is concerned right?:aicmon:We all just seen Stannis :bow: when Jeezy name dropped Ned the gawd :ufdup: shyt made no sense how they just bounced and nobody said nothin

i also agree with the brienne/hound fight comment, shyt woulda been more piff if they weren't cutting every .5 seconds :mindblown: was still a good fight tho, Brienna was throwin dem thangs :noah::noah::noah:
The whole cat and mouse shyt they're doing with the Starks is annoying the shyt out of me with this show man.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jaime killed them or knocked them out at least. They were slumped over when he got him out of the cell.

I wanted that shyt too, man. I was sad about that
I have to go back and watch those scenes... I didn't even notice the guards at all.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Also here's my thing, I 100% thought that Jaime was setting Tyrion up. I thought when Tyrion went back that he was gonna run into Cersei waiting in bed for Jaime.

And I now just figured out, cause it was pointed out by someone else and I went back and rewatched it that Shae called Tywin "My Lion" which reaffirms the fact that she was just a whore. It hurtsss.

Last edited:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I don't know how I feel about this episode. I mean what was all that bullshyt with the stark son and them fagggot ass dead skeleton nigggas tryna murk him? :why:

Then we had khaleesi crying while chaining her dragons like I'm sposed to feel sorry for some fukkin overgrown lizards....and to top it off they killed off the boss of all bosses tywin lannister. This might be the goat show but every finale had been dumb

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Those skeletons Bran and them were fighting reminded me of those enemies from the Zelda games...

Stalfos_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Them dudes would crumble and get up the same way too...