Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Couple of things I was trying to stay neutral but

#stanis set

RIP the Hound, I knew he was gonna die, this show loves killing off popular characters

I don't think that the old man is dead, tyrion hit him in the gut and shoulder he might just live, this only occurred to me a few hours after the episode was over

A question about that scene though, when Jaime let tyrion out did he do it knowing tyrion would go off and do that?
Nah, Tyrion was supposed to go straight to Varys and get out of town.
And I think that second arrow was a heart shot.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Yeah reminds me of when that bootleg Naevia killed Ashur. I'm not mad though. Brienne got my respect so I let the female empowerment bs slide.

Brienne Story is not about "female empowerment"

She is freakish looking for a woman (in that time period) and because of that she developed a personality that protected her from people making fun of her. Brienne is not "dainty" like most and no one is going to ask for her hand in marriage...so she picked up a sword and became really good at it.

She lusted over Renly

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
tumblr_n78q2iKk6u1qfnxzjo4_500.gif

tumblr_n78q2iKk6u1qfnxzjo3_500.gif

tumblr_n78q2iKk6u1qfnxzjo2_500.gif

tumblr_n78q2iKk6u1qfnxzjo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n78q2iKk6u1qfnxzjo5_r1_500.gif
Littlefinger knows his shyt. He basically spoiled the finale and UOENO

:dwillhuh:

That's some Arrested Development style foreshadowing right there

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
lmao dudes going nuts over this guy saying theirs orcs under casterly rock :laff:. I understand not wanting shyt spoiled but this is some next level bytchmade shyt by some of you whiny posters.

That isn't why they are tripping, they are tripping over his name dropping of characters that could possibly be introduced later as from what I understand the show sometimes does things out of order from the books. He could have easily dropped that comment in the book thread, regardless as to that character being out of the question or not.

That along with the apparently missed convo that didn't take place between Jaime and Tyrion IMO are the type of things that should be discussed in the book thread because they never happened on the show so why tease or ruin shyt for show watchers like we missed out on some shyt that was vital to the story. Let the show stand on its own.

Daps
That isn't why they are tripping, they are tripping over his name dropping of characters that could possibly be introduced later as from what I understand the show sometimes does things out of order from the books. He could have easily dropped that comment in the book thread, regardless as to that character being out of the question or not.

That along with the apparently missed convo that didn't take place between Jaime and Tyrion IMO are the type of things that should be discussed in the book thread because they never happened on the show so why tease or ruin shyt for show watchers like we missed out on some shyt that was vital to the story. Let the show stand on its own.

nikkas love to play dumb over this shyt.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Brienne Story is not about "female empowerment"

She is freakish looking for a woman (in that time period) and because of that she developed a personality that protected her from people making fun of her. Brienne is not "dainty" like most and no one is going to ask for her hand in marriage...so she picked up a sword and became really good at it.

She lusted over Renly

smh @ Brienne falling in love with a gay dude and a guy who fukks his sister

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
my main problem with that entire plotline breh :beli: granted i think LF went out of his way to not tell anyone that Sansa was there (hence the dyed hair and calling her a different name) but how the fukk are the writers gonna convince me that the hound/arya show up, TELL the guards that she is Arya Stark, and not ONE of the guards thinks ":ohhh: damn she's kinda important let me run this by Baelish and see what he thinks"

like cmon breh :beli: really? Like baelish wouldn't of paid the hound for arya? Because the starks aren't still important chess pieces as far as unity in the North is concerned right?:aicmon:

They definitely dropped the ball with this...the writers' are insulting the viewers' intelligence...smh!!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
my main problem with that entire plotline breh :beli: granted i think LF went out of his way to not tell anyone that Sansa was there (hence the dyed hair and calling her a different name) but how the fukk are the writers gonna convince me that the hound/arya show up, TELL the guards that she is Arya Stark, and not ONE of the guards thinks ":ohhh: damn she's kinda important let me run this by Baelish and see what he thinks"

like cmon breh :beli: really? Like baelish wouldn't of paid the hound for arya? Because the starks aren't still important chess pieces as far as unity in the North is concerned right?:aicmon:We all just seen Stannis :bow: when Jeezy name dropped Ned the gawd :ufdup: shyt made no sense how they just bounced and nobody said nothin

i also agree with the brienne/hound fight comment, shyt woulda been more piff if they weren't cutting every .5 seconds :mindblown: was still a good fight tho, Brienna was throwin dem thangs :noah::noah::noah:
Littlefinger, Robin and Sansa were gone from the Eyrie already though, right? They had left to take Robin on his tour of the Vale so he could learn to become it's ruler. So it's possible that Littlefinger was never told that Arya was there.
I hope we get something in the next season that shows Littlefinger sending his agents out to find Arya though once he is told she is alive.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Couple of things I was trying to stay neutral but

#stanis set

RIP the Hound, I knew he was gonna die, this show loves killing off popular characters

I don't think that the old man is dead, tyrion hit him in the gut and shoulder he might just live, this only occurred to me a few hours after the episode was over

A question about that scene though, when Jaime let tyrion out did he do it knowing tyrion would go off and do that?

They sounded the horns/rang the bells indicating a death. That's why Varys was like :beli: and dipped with Tyrion.