Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Lol Jojen got super killed. Stabbed like 8 or 9 times, then throat sliced, then fire grenaded.

:dead: that was GRRM trolling book readers. nikkas had a theory about jojen and the show put that shyt to the death. kind of like there was a theory about robb's wife being pregnant with his heir. in the books she never goes to the wedding, some ppl say she pregnant some ppl say she not. so the show killed that theory by having them stab her in the stomach over and over :dead:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Varys

rw0HO.gif

:pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I still don't understand shaes motives.....I wish it was explained
They needed to have a little more dialogue between her and Tyrion before she got killed.

And I am anticipating them angry bytches at Jezebel will be writing all sorts of complaining blog posts about Shae's murder and Cersei fukking Jaime last night.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
as a show watcher, i give the episode a 8/10. as a book reader maybe a 6/10.

pros

-stannis getting to the wall was well executed
-lannisters taking Ls is always a pro
-arya is headed to braavos
-bran is gonna learn his true powers

cons

-stannis getting to the wall was well done, but fukk how u gonna tell us all season the wildlings have 100,000 man army and then show like 20 dudes with mance and have that battle be over in 20 seconds :why:
-leaving out tyrion and jamie's conversation before he helped him escape was a mistake to me and leaves too many questions as to why tyrion would risk freedom to go see tywin.
-the hound and arya leaving the eerie like nothing is kind of dumb to me too
-they made the 3 eyed raven look like an old man who got stuck in a tree instead of how he really looks :beli:

ku-xlarge.jpg

that plus the whole fireball shooting children of the forest and skeleton army was a little too corny for me. could have easily had bran and company get attacked by a white walker like sam and then have the children stab it with an obsidian dagger or shoot obsidian arrows at it.

still, i hate to sound like a book fakkit. it was good. show is still GOAT status to me.

Daps
:why: do you nikkas really think there could be Orcs under Casterly Rock? Do you seriously think I was serious when I said that?

nikka, you're not funny. You're not witty. You're not cool.

You're just a hoe ass fakkit who perpetually treads that line, and I can't believe @Jax hasn't banned you yet. It's been way more than that. You've been on one particularly since the finale aired. shyt's ridiculous.

raff

Rookie
Daps
Where you Lannister nikkas at? You nikkas thought shyt was sweet. the NORTH REMEMBERS nikkaS. it only goes down hill from here.

:what::what:how did North remembering contribute to the deaths of Tywin (Tyrion +Varys and Jamie), Joffrey (Littlefinger and Lady Olenna Tyrell)
and agonizing The Mountain (Oberyn Martell)? North couldn't do anything yet to Walder and Roose, let alone think of doing damage in Kings Landing.

Daps
wtf was up with them zombies.

this show is going a lil crazy now cuz there is whitewalkers, regular zombies, giant wolves, mammoths, dragons, giants, coochie monsters, and dudes that can control other peoples minds. wtf else are they gunna throw in there

It's inception breh.

I would've never picked this shyt up if I knew it was some fantasy shyt...now I can't put it down :wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao dudes going nuts over this guy saying theirs orcs under casterly rock :laff:. I understand not wanting shyt spoiled but this is some next level bytchmade shyt by some of you whiny posters.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:what::what:how did North remembering contribute to the deaths of Tywin (Tyrion +Varys and Jamie), Joffrey (Littlefinger and Lady Olenna Tyrell)
and agonizing The Mountain (Oberyn Martell)? North couldn't do anything yet to Walder and Roose, let alone think of doing damage in Kings Landing.

its the curse of fukking with the starks. butterfly effect homey :sas2:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple of things I was trying to stay neutral but

#stanis set

RIP the Hound, I knew he was gonna die, this show loves killing off popular characters

I don't think that the old man is dead, tyrion hit him in the gut and shoulder he might just live, this only occurred to me a few hours after the episode was over

A question about that scene though, when Jaime let tyrion out did he do it knowing tyrion would go off and do that?