Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
#starkset we all know why Lannisters got L in they name. #starkset Winters Coming
got-game-of-thrones-34683793-500-650.png

Starkset was over right here, Snow aint a Stark breh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They'll never introduce Coldhands, its over for that, for the record

Whats the point of even bringing it up though in the show thread? You just randomly spit out two names with no back story and dipped. That's my beef. Im not to that part of the book yet and u in the show thread throwing names around.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man o Man where to start! so many feels! Tyrion, I hate it had to be him. They should have had him shoot one of those bolts into his pisshead of a father's dikk. That shyt was down right rotten. Gonna threaten to kill the bytch, then condemn him knowing he is innocent and then go fukk the same whore!!!

I'm sick of Daenerys. Her story line has become stagnant for tooooo long. They really need to move it along. How the hell does she think she is gonna undo those dragons? They didn't like that shyt and I'm sure they are going to remember. She must get a warg or something to control them is my best guess right now.

The fight between Breanna and Hound was well choreographed and the trade of blows was comedy. Pulled a Mike Tyson and bit his ear off lol. But the cinematography was AWFUL, it was edited so poorly! And did Arya and Hound just say fukk it at the gate and just leave? When the guards were told it was Arya Stark did they not say "hey the queen is dead but your sister is up there chillin, you want us to buzz you up?" Like they just left and that was odd as fukk.

Isn't Sansa going by another name?

I just got done watching the season finale. I can't believe we went this whole season without seeing some of the red wedding aftermath.

What aftermath?

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why but it has me dyin just thinkin about these fukkin dragons out here goonin it up, destroying families for kicks.

Drogon caught that 3 year old bytch slippin, turned to his brothers like "watch this" :youngsabo:

Viserion & Rhaegal: :lupe:

*turns her ass into carne asada*

Viserion & Rhaegal: :huhldup: :damn::mjlol:

Drogon: :troll::myman:

Drogon really on that :demonic:

dragons gone dragon, especially with no pops around

raff

Rookie
Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::to::to::to::to::to:

Not Ty $ sign. Not da gawd. Anyone but TY. On fathers day too.

See you in that gangsta lean

Tip some Ale in Ty's memory.

I felt bad for Ty the same way as for Stringer Bell and Antonio Nappa when they were capped off:to:.

From 2:18 of the vid is the way I feel about Ty as a character in the Realm:

"In his day Tywin Lannister was a great man. He was like a father to me... Well more like an uncle:sadbron:"

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
TYWIN NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn:

WHERE IS THE VODOOO nikka WHO BROUGHT DUDE WITH THE EYEPATCH BACK FROM THE DEAD?

WE NEED HIM TO RESURRECT TY$ ASAP. AND MY MAN KARL TANNER, TOO. :damn::damn::damn:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This season has really made me lose my love for the Khaleesi. How you going to let some goat farmer come in and accuse ya dragons of some shyt and instead of investigating to see if any of your enemies burned a small child to play on your sympathies and get you to turn on you dragons, just lock them up? She should be smarter than that. Dany with dragons on lock down is just some little girl with an army and there are motherfukkers with armies all over the 7 Kingdoms. She needs to stop being so sensitive and tap into a little of the a$$hole gene that she has to share with her dead brother and stop letting sheepherders and depressed former slaves manipulate her.

Brienne whooped The Hounds ass. :mjlol: Was not expecting that to happen like that. And then for Arya to show she is still the most cold-blooded character on the show by not only not giving the Hound a mercy killing (even after he begged her for it) but to jack him for his loot too. And now she's headed to Braavos to hopefully catch up to Jaqen H'ghar and learn how to become official in the assassination biz.

I wanted Tywin to put them paws on Cersei so bad when she was getting all bossed up with him. Her coming clean with the incest shyt would have been a perfect time for him to smack the taste out of her mouth.
And as much as the Tyrion scenes at the end were good I felt there should have been more dialogue between Tyrion and Shae before he choked her out. The Tywin/Tyrion scenes could have stood to be a little bit longer too just because it was the end of Charles Dance's time on the show and that bums me out.
Also loved how Varys just knew instantly that whatever bad shyt happened during Tyrion's escape that it was probably for the best that he get on that ship and get the fukk out of King's Landing too. There was not nearly enough Varys this past season so him and Tyrion on the road together next season should be good.

I completely forgot that Stannis and his crew were the only people south of the Wall who believed that bad shyt was coming so it was a pleasant surprise to see him come riding in to house the Wildlings.

Bran and his gang rumbling with the skeleton soldiers from Jason & The Argonauts was just :ohlawd: and then the little magic girl throwing fireballs and old Gandalf looking wizard motherfukkers living in caves...they need to show Bran more if this is the type of stuff his storyline is going to give us.

And best of all there was not one second of this episode spent on Ramsay and Reek. :blessed:

Last edited: