Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
rofl what the hell you two even going back and forth for

the dumb c*nt brought up cold hands and some other book character in a show thread like we suppose to relate or know what they about. In other words,he's too dumb to realize there's a book thread for shyt like that. Like show watching nikkas gonna be :ohhh: about these characters...Just some more dry spoiling from a snobby book reader. The show can introduce these characters later on if they want to. But he fails to realize that cuz he's dumb :manny:

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
aye yo, this lil' lord Robb think he live like me,
slayed kings, made kings, played kings like me?
nah, Ty gonna blast, I done ran through his past (eddard),
and I ran for the pen, Lannister on your ass!
you're terry cloth, that means very soft,
thanks Joff, Sansa the bomb, broke her cherry off!
severely massacred, we really gonna laugh at ya,
Mountain clapped at ya, you really run to winterfell ,
stupid, sucker for love, home plenty,
Ned Stark? we all boned Caitlyn!
shyt, I come over and fight,
you a lame, you forgot over the night,
yo, your career's over like Robb,
any one,
Reyne,
Stark,
Baratheon,
ask Bran about my mean kids,
frizzle steam, triple beam,
cripple teams (it's true), when you seen money in King's Landing?
never,
I used to catch the kingsroad,
Roose Bolton, dreadfort ,
I gave him golden dragons,
how many keeps in an hold?
how many holds in an kingdoms,
how many kingdoms in a Realm (seven),
shorty, stay in your place,
before the Valerian steel in your face,
take your daughter, O. Martell,
have my way with her face!
whoa
Crossbow in your belly #LannisterSet lost already
:youngsabo:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
:wtf: You do realize after a new episode of a TV show airs, the episode is up torrents in less than a hour? So Yes, the entire season is available on torrents.

I want to download the full season all at once bruh. Im not trying to download it episode by episode. :why:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
retards starve for attention breh. It's like the double takes he get while strolling in his electric chair isn't good enough :manny:
How you gonna take my insults? You seem to be riding my nuts mighty hard, I didnt even look at your last few posts before I continued scrolling down the page.

Also, please tell me how i'm the retarded one when you have the spelling skills and reading comprehension of a 4-year old?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How you gonna take my insults? You seem to be riding my nuts mighty hard, I didnt even look at your last few posts before I continued scrolling down the page.

Also, please tell me how i'm the retarded one when you have the spelling skills and reading comprehension of a 4-year old?

So u originated the term retard :ohhh:

see u made yourself look retarded by talking book shyt in a show thread. You did that all on your own. Don't need me to point that out for you.

LOL@ the English Major here

:camby:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
So u originated the term retard :ohhh:
:mjlol:

Alright man, i'm going to leave you with this, dumb nikkas shouldn't have HBO, you're literally never going to read a book in your entire life so me posting something that happened in the books that will never happen in the show isn't going to hurt you, and your father left you when you were a kid because your mother is ugly

I'm not gonna reply to you anymore breh, you win

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:mjlol:

Alright man, i'm going to leave you with this, dumb nikkas shouldn't have HBO, you're literally never going to read a book in your entire life so me posting something that happened in the books that will never happen in the show isn't going to hurt you, and your father left you when you were a kid because your mother is ugly

I'm not gonna reply to you anymore breh, you win

Actually,im on the second book smart guy. I'd figured you'd know that since you know me so well :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I've hated some of the decisions to kill off characters....but at least I understood the motivations. Which in turn made me like HOW they were killed off.

Tywin getting killed for fukking Shay was not a good one. They should have come up with a better reason for his son to do that (not that his dad didnt have it coming or the chick didnt hurt his feelings..but c'mon.....find a better reason to kill him)
He sentenced him to DIE when he knew that he didn't kill him. Come the fukk on lol

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Tell me this,what purpose does it serve to come into a SHOW thread to talk about BOOK related shyt? real question,cuz that to me is retarded when u have a damn book thread for that.

And u mention ORC's under Casterly Rock. :what:

:camby:
Wait are u really gettin at this dude because of his orcs under caster ly rock comment???!

I can't :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wait are u really gettin at this dude because of his orcs under caster ly rock comment???!

I can't :russ:

No. I went at dude cuz of him mentioning Cold hands and some other character from the book that had nothing to do with show watchers and basically ruined it if they introduce them later or for those (like me) who are starting to read the books.