Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Have they ever mention the names of Bran & Rickon's Direwolves on the show?

I don't think they ever mentioned the name of Robb's Direwolf on the show either. I learned his name was Grey Wind on this forum.
Rickon called Shaggy Dog's name down in the tombs of Winterfell when he went at that wildling chick and scared the fukk out of her.

You were right about that stuff with Sansa too. I could've sworn it happened on the show but I guess it didn't.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Question. Is it okay for me to talk about book things, not even spoilers, just things that happened in the first book. I'm reading them now, and some shyt just happened, and I dunno if it happened exactly the same in the show.

When Ser Barristan is pretty much told to fukk off and he was done with the kingsguard. Brehs.....I'm surprised he didn't get offed at the spot. He said some shyt to Joffrey and the rest of them right there that I don't think anyone would have gotten away with. He called Joffrey "boy". Told the other kingsguards that not one of them are fit to wear the white if they served under the Kingslayer. Told Joffrey to take his sword, and hopefully Stannis can sit on it when he took his fukking throne.

God. DAMN. :damn:

Man had balls

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Know what would be dope as fukk? if they made a movie based on Robert's Rebellion. I wanna see the showdown at the Tower of Joy with Eddard and Howland Reed and their men against those legendary knights of the kingsguard. But I really wanna see Rhaegar swagggggggin on nikkas. I think I might slowly be slippin to Targ-set, brehs. For all their fukked up incestious ways, the Targaryens were some bad dudes for a long time. They need this shyt back. I dunno if anyone else can run this shyt

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The Northern army aint a herd of goats:mjlol:
Cause the dragon wasn't focused on the nikka in the ditch, right?
qfp6.png
Y'all nikkas funna hit those Usain Bolt speeds just like that goat when the G.O.A.T, Daenerys Targaryen, comes through with no regard for the buildings
lpkj.png

Puff the magic dragon aint doing shyt from halfway across the world
Unless someone invents a star trek transporter

Yall niqquas aint shyt

Not even in the league right now

Straight D league status​
#Starkset nikkas talking shyt?
ay08.png
D-League?
ay08.png

Y'all nikkas can't even get a contract to play in Italy:flabbynsick: Y'all the old heads on the local courts talmbout back in the day and shyt. Ol "I coulda made it to the Iron Throne but I blew out my knee" ass nikkas. Y'all the Washington Generals of the Seven Kingdoms, breh. Roose Bolton crossed y'all up, broke your ankles and threw the ball in the crowd like Hot Sauce from And 1.
rmh.png

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
qfp6.png
Y'all nikkas funna hit those Usain Bolt speeds just like that goat when the G.O.A.T, Daenerys Targaryen, comes through with no regard for the buildings
lpkj.png

ay08.png
D-League?
ay08.png

Y'all nikkas can't even get a contract to play in Italy:flabbynsick: Y'all the old heads on the local courts talmbout back in the day and shyt. Ol "I coulda made it to the Iron Throne but I blew out my knee" ass nikkas. Y'all the Washington Generals of the Seven Kingdoms, breh. Roose Bolton crossed y'all up, broke your ankles and threw the ball in the crowd like Hot Sauce from And 1.
rmh.png
ifwjkpAmzArMV.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Question. Is it okay for me to talk about book things, not even spoilers, just things that happened in the first book. I'm reading them now, and some shyt just happened, and I dunno if it happened exactly the same in the show.

When Ser Barristan is pretty much told to fukk off and he was done with the kingsguard. Brehs.....I'm surprised he didn't get offed at the spot. He said some shyt to Joffrey and the rest of them right there that I don't think anyone would have gotten away with. He called Joffrey "boy". Told the other kingsguards that not one of them are fit to wear the white if they served under the Kingslayer. Told Joffrey to take his sword, and hopefully Stannis can sit on it when he took his fukking throne.

Man had balls

:stopitslime: nikka, this is a Season 4 thread. You can definitely talk about stuff from the book 1 and 2 in this thread. You can even talk about stuff from book 3, if it's already happened on the show. Season 1 is an adaptation of book 1, Season 2 is an adaptation of book 2, and Season 3 is an adaptation of half or 2/3rds (depending on who you ask) of book 3.

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
qfp6.png
lpkj.png

ay08.png
D-League?
ay08.png

rmh.png

If targetset think they ready for the majors come bring them dragons up north, and see what happens :ufdup:
dont say i didn't warn you when young professor bran starts taking over them dragons, and turns them against the unsullied :win:

leave kaleesi somewhere :sadbron: cuz her babies aint listening to her anymore. :lolbron:

Daps

Man had balls

I'm pretty sure Ser Barristan went off like on the show...I know he took his sword up to fight when Joff announced he was replacing him with his fakkit ass Uncle-Daddy, then Ser Barristan just dropped it, like "fukk this", and bounced.

I think Ser Barristan said a bunch of slick shyt, but Joff just laughed at him like :umad: old man