Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Breh its over, those people/events are being 100% left out with no chance of ever being in the show, trust me

seriously,whats the point fo ur stupid bytch ass coming in here saying anything book related? it has ZERO to do with the show so why come in saying shyt? u ever think some of us might read the books and u gonna spoil some shyt for that? wtf u want attention or something? makes no god damn sense why u come in here saying anything book related that didnt happen in the show...

Ban this fakkit

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ok bruh...maybe I'm paying attention too much...

But did you see how the crazy red head chick that be with Stannis looked at Jon Snow??....

They had to put that scene in there for a reason. My mind is blown if its what I think.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Lol Jojen got super killed. Stabbed like 8 or 9 times, then throat sliced, then fire grenaded.

I was kinda mad when he got stabbed and idek why cause Bran's storyline is my least favorite.

He still has one of the best entrances on the series, though.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I've hated some of the decisions to kill off characters....but at least I understood the motivations. Which in turn made me like HOW they were killed off.

Tywin getting killed for fukking Shay was not a good one. They should have come up with a better reason for his son to do that (not that his dad didnt have it coming or the chick didnt hurt his feelings..but c'mon.....find a better reason to kill him)

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Celebrate good times come on!! :russ:

#StarkSet nikka where haven't we been yet! Other sets wondering if they gone get hit next

Damn where you sister fukking #Lannisters at brah?! Y'all thought you were the undefeated Miami Dolphins instead you went out like the Patriots:mjlol:

Good luck with the rest of that squad:lolbron:

Even beyond the grave Ned Starks name still rings bells. I salute that man for teaching his children honor.Unlike a bytch ass set I know (cough #Lannisters cough)

Look at it this way you still have Stumpy er I mean Jamie:ehh:

Hound thought Arya was soft and was gonna put him out of his misery. Even tried saying shyt to make her mad. But she's too much of a goon now. Hit that nikka with the:stopitslime: Took his money and bounced.

MY nikka TYRION:russ: Lil man got the heart of 4 giants! When he was killing Shae I muted the TV and played "These hoes ain't loyal" on an ignorantly loud level. I just wish he woulda killed Cersie too.

That worthless whore with the dragons isn't even worth speaking about. bytch coulda showed a titty to spice things up but instead she just talked and talked and talked and talked. I don't wanna hear words bytch I wanna see your t*ts!

Shout out to Bran and that power up he bought to get.

So to recap: #STARKSET we in this bytch :blessed:

Don't be scared now #Lannisters rep your shytty ass, broke ass, in debt with the iron bank ass, smug face ass, incest motherfukkers. :sas1:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Well, this was certainly a finale with a lot of powerful moments and deaths. Most of all had to be Jojen :mjlol:

Jokes aside Magic Kid did his job and got Brandon to the tree. That skeleton battle was dope and they got kids throwing fireballs now :ohhh:.

Of course the most important death in the episode was thought of Tywin. Charles Dance did a hell of job portraying him and right to the end he was true to the character. Someone needs to make a video of all the ether he doled out throughout the series. He was a hell of a character :salute:, but a shyt father. Getting killed by your own son and your daughter Cersei out here smashing her brother out in the open :scusthov:.

Tyrion seeing that whore Shae in his fathers bed, I know that had to hurt :damn:

The show finally gave Stannis a moment to shine in the series, the way he easily took out the Wildlings was :win:. Jon Snow better be careful with his sorceress though, we already know he has a thing for redheads :takedat:.

The Hound vs. Brienne battle was one of the best the show has done. So brutal and intense, all culminating with Arya making her full transformation to :demonic: while listening to the Hound try to goad her into a quick death for him. Can't wait to see what type of killer she becomes in the future :banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I'm about to watch the season finale in a few minutes!

:patrice:Definitely looking forward to see why these nikkas who stan for Stannis, stan him.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Cool season. I wanted to see more of the Bran situation, but next season I suppose.

I'm out of the game until next year, because I know shyt is about to get real with the lack of upcoming weekly show content to talk about. :wow:

On another note, the next time a dude gets outta pocket with @yeahisaidit I'm coming through like:
gun6.gif

I certainly have my issues with some of the book readers, but it will never venture over into serious disrespect over a damn TV show/book. Moreover, she's one of the "cooler" book readers. She doesn't spoil; she's unassuming and she doesn't bother anyone.

Regardless, if you watch the show only like myself, have read or are reading the books or do both (watch the show and have read the books); hopefully, in subsequent seasons and threads we can reduce the acrimony and hostility. We all essentially want the same thing, which is to be entertained by this great work and share that collectively as "brehs." :salute:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
seriously,whats the point fo ur stupid bytch ass coming in here saying anything book related? it has ZERO to do with the show so why come in saying shyt? u ever think some of us might read the books and u gonna spoil some shyt for that? wtf u want attention or something? makes no god damn sense why u come in here saying anything book related that didnt happen in the show...

Ban this fakkit
:pachaha: yo yall see this shyt?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ok bruh...maybe I'm paying attention too much...

But did you see how the crazy red head chick that be with Stannis looked at Jon Snow??....

They had to put that scene in there for a reason. My mind is blown if its what I think.

u think Ned fukked that?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I've hated some of the decisions to kill off characters....but at least I understood the motivations. Which in turn made me like HOW they were killed off.

Tywin getting killed for fukking Shay was not a good one. They should have come up with a better reason for his son to do that (not that his dad didnt have it coming or the chick didnt hurt his feelings..but c'mon.....find a better reason to kill him)
:why:

He sentenced him to death, remember he went looking for Tywin and shae just happened to be in tywins room

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
aint nobody riding with u dumb fukk. Why u gotta bring up book related shyt that didnt happen?

:camby:
Breh, did you just get out of prison or something? I swear you've got to be one of the dumbest nikkas on this website right now, I cant even begin to explain why you're wrong. Your stupidity is just completely beyond me :mindblown:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna lie they fukked up by not including the one thing that would make no book readers go :ohhh::gladbron:

but other than that and a few other nitpicks, it was a solid finale better than S3's for sure.

If it dont involve future seasons...spill the bean in a spoiler breh.