Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Breh, did you just get out of prison or something? I swear you've got to be one of the dumbest nikkas on this website right now, I cant even begin to explain why you're wrong. Your stupidity is just completely beyond me :mindblown:

and your dumbass mentioning characters who didnt show up in the show that exists in the book tells me u a dry snitching hoe thats starving for attention

:camby:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_n78qp5hD2Y1rrkahjo1_500.png

tumblr_n78qp5hD2Y1rrkahjo2_500.png

tumblr_n78qp5hD2Y1rrkahjo3_500.png
Lowkey funniest scene in the episode :russ:

If someone added him falling out the window from episode 1

:dead:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
If it dont involve future seasons...spill the bean in a spoiler breh.
It does hopefully involve future seasons

and your dumbass mentioning characters who didnt show up in the show that exists in the book tells me u a dry snitching hoe thats starving for attention

So mentioning characters that will never exist in any way in the show is "dry snitching"?

Breh, stop typing, and go beat some snails with a rock or something you retard

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It does hopefully involve future seasons

So mentioning characters that will never exist in any way in the show is "dry snitching"?

Breh, stop typing, go beat some snails with a rock or something you retard

Tell me this,what purpose does it serve to come into a SHOW thread to talk about BOOK related shyt? real question,cuz that to me is retarded when u have a damn book thread for that.

And u mention ORC's under Casterly Rock. :what:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ahh::ahh::ahh: we gon act like Ned didn't command Stannis to take those wildings prisoner instead?

my nikka still makin moves in the afterlife :wow::wow::wow: all Jon had to say was "My nikka Ned would ______" and stannis couldn't wait to do that shyt:krs: dude tryin his best to be as real as Ned was :mjlol:

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Tell me this,what purpose does it serve to come into a SHOW thread to talk about BOOK related shyt? real question,cuz that to me is retarded when u have a damn book thread for that.

And u mention ORC's under Casterly Rock. :what:

Yeah man, there's Orc's under Casterly Rock, they storm Kings Landing and take the queen hostage, all that happens next season though

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
i see u cant answer my question...Point proven :ehh:
Whenever you ask a question worth answering that hasnt been beaten to death 100x in this thread, I'll give you an answer but until then, make sure you wipe the drool from your mouth whenever you're in front of your computer because the liquid can short out your shyt, and I know how you tards love to drool

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:why:

He sentenced him to death, remember he went looking for Tywin and shae just happened to be in tywins room

I get that. I'm just saying this show/books have done a good job of not making things predictable.

The chick being a hoe and fukking his pops was a bit predictable and idk....just wanted him to kill down the road on some other shyt I guess. It was still good though. Maybe I just had a little respect for Tywin...and the shyt with doing his son's girl...I thought was beneath him.
u think Ned fukked that?

Thats not what I'm getting at. However, I'd hate to say it....and then the shyt turns out to be true and people mad or something. I havent read the books, so I dont know if its explained already who had him.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man o Man where to start! so many feels! Tyrion, I hate it had to be him. They should have had him shoot one of those bolts into his pisshead of a father's dikk. That shyt was down right rotten. Gonna threaten to kill the bytch, then condemn him knowing he is innocent and then go fukk the same whore!!!

I'm sick of Daenerys. Her story line has become stagnant for tooooo long. They really need to move it along. How the hell does she think she is gonna undo those dragons? They didn't like that shyt and I'm sure they are going to remember. She must get a warg or something to control them is my best guess right now.

The fight between Breanna and Hound was well choreographed and the trade of blows was comedy. Pulled a Mike Tyson and bit his ear off lol. But the cinematography was AWFUL, it was edited so poorly! And did Arya and Hound just say fukk it at the gate and just leave? When the guards were told it was Arya Stark did they not say "hey the queen is dead but your sister is up there chillin, you want us to buzz you up?" Like they just left and that was odd as fukk.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Whenever you ask a question worth answering that hasnt been beaten to death 100x in this thread, I'll give you an answer but until then, make sure you wipe the drool from your mouth whenever you're in front of your computer because the liquid can short out your shyt, and I know how you tards love to drool

yup u a snobby book reader looking for attention. Even one of your fellow book readers agree.

But just in case u forgot, there's a thread near by about book related shyt. Im sure u can read cuz ur a big boy now! run along little troll

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Man o Man where to start! so many feels! Tyrion, I hate it had to be him. They should have had him shoot one of those bolts into his pisshead of a father's dikk. That shyt was down right rotten. Gonna threaten to kill the bytch, then condemn him knowing he is innocent and then go fukk the same whore!!!

I'm sick of Daenerys. Her story line has become stagnant for tooooo long. They really need to move it along. How the hell does she thing she is gonna undo those dragons? They didn't like that shyt and I'm sure they are going to remember. She must get a warg or something to control them is my best guess right now.

The fight between Breanna and Hound was well choreographed and the trade of blows was comedy. Pulled a Mike Tyson and bit his ear off lol. But the cinematography was AWFUL, it was edited so poorly! And did Arya and Hound just say fukk it at the gate and just leave? When the guards were told it was Arya Stark did they not say "hey the queen is dead but your sister is up there chillin, you want us to buzz you up?" Like they just left and that was odd as fukk.
rofl can't argue any of this