Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much infighting/fukking in #LannisterSet. Every episode leaves me confused on how to feel.

RIP to the true King of Westeros. Yet at the same time I got to give props now to my boy Tyrion for getting his revenge finally.
On top of that Cersei gone and let loose about to start fukking her brother all over the castle in plain view from now on. :skip:

Last edited:

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
I'm kind of happy they left out when Jamie tells Tyrion the truth about Tysha, and then Tyrion tells Jamie that he did kill Joff just to fukk with him, that part is just sad to think about, this is more of a happy ending than it was in the books.

Same. I haven't really fukked with the books too much, but to bring Tysha up would seem real forced (I've been spoiled with plotlines for a minute so eh).

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
great episode

the part with arya showing dude the coin gave me chills for some reason.. i was thinking i hope she links up with that magical dude again

im gonna miss the hound

the skeleton people looked very cheesy sfx wise.. as did that special tree..i guess all the budget went to the dragons who looked fantastic

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
We still here fakkits. Young Tom will rep that Lann set regards gang now. Throne still not for the taken. fukk Stannis and his fake stimulus package

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif
fukk who am I kidding :to: Its over. We took major L's all season. Never has a family fell off this hard. Stann set let me in.:feedme:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Dope finale....Brienne and Hound fight had me on edge...Can't wait till next season *Runs out of thread before reading all of the spoilers disguised as predictions*