Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
yup u a snobby book reader looking for attention. Even one of your fellow book readers agree.

But just in case u forgot, there's a thread near by about book related shyt. Im sure u can read cuz ur a big boy now! run along little troll
:why: who agrees nikka?

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
0k1RGwu.jpg

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh and one more thing about the fight with Hound and Breanne. The Hound wasn't 100% he is sick, wounded. The wound is infected so he is significantly weaker. They haven't been eating good either. Also Breanne is not some busta, its established and excepted she is a fukking freak of nature for a woman. She is highly skilled, big and strong.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:damn: not the big homie Pops Lannister...i knew it was coming, somebody spoiled it on here a long time ago...but still hated to see it go down...my fav character on the show and the reason i repped the lannisters
\

raff

Rookie
Daps
:damn: not the big homie Pops Lannister...i knew it was coming, somebody spoiled it on here a long time ago...but still hated to see it go down...my fav character on the show and the reason i repped the lannisters
\
:damn::to:
Me too dawg, shyt wasnt even that good on the show as it was in the books. Didnt do it justice.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
\

:dead: @ Tywin trying to run the mindgames on TyTy when he locked and loaded, yet the trigger word was whore.

Tywin really was blind to the affairs of love and the wildcard it puts in people's rational thinking.