Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:russ:@ Hodor being Brans Sayan ape form

Son thought he was going to walk again but old dude in the tree was like nope...:mjlol:

all that shyt with Tyrion at the end though was ridiculous on so many levels...My man Tywin is straight comedy....First Tyrion finds out his pops is fukking his former treacherous whore he swore he would kill if he ever caught Tyrion with and just like that the Westeros #hardonhoes chapter gained a new member...Lil man turned into chucky and choked that cumbucket out...Then Tyrion proceeds to find his pops taking a dump in the shytter...Even while on the shytter with a crossbow pointed at him my dude still dropping ether on his kids...

Tyrion: you always wanted me dead:upsetfavre:

Tywin: I wasn't going to kill you but I wanted you dead ever since you killed your mother...I'm proud you survived...now put that crossbow down and lets go talk in my quarters...:smugbiden:

Tyrion: Shay's dead body is in there...

Tywin: ...its just a dead whore....:ld:
The kicker is all this shyt happened on FATHERS DAY...:dead:

:salute: Stannis set

but that bytch Mallisander best stay the fukk away from Jon...:ufdup:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh and...I have a feeling the Mountain is gonna be on some Hodor shyt...what ever procedure the Mountain is going thru, Hodor probably had the same thing done to him..

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
BndcNooIgAAZmop.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That was a simultaneous l and w for the Lannisters. W cause tyrion is not gonna die , and murked the two people who caused him a lot of pain. But it's a pretty big L overall with Tywin dying and now cersei taking over. Good luck with that. :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Dope finale....Brienne and Hound fight had me on edge...Can't wait till next season *Runs out of thread before reading all of the spoilers disguised as predictions*

a book reader told me its over. That the other book is new characters. IDK what theyre gonna do :manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
arya and tyrion both headed to braavos

but i have a feeling that by the time arya gets back to her sister, lil finger will have turned her into maleficent :demonic: