Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the thing, they didn't make it seem like that - if they were going to do it, he should have came in the fight hobbled or something.

shyt wasn't canon anyway.
Yeah reminds me of when that bootleg Naevia killed Ashur. I'm not mad though. Brienne got my respect so I let the female empowerment bs slide.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yeah reminds me of when that bootleg Naevia killed Ashur. I'm not mad though. Brienne got my respect so I let the female empowerment bs slide.
She went toe to toe with Jamie

And that bytch big as fukk

:yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
#StannisSet assemble!

tumblr_m4tf788ILv1r4skvr.gif

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Ari Gold Bawse
@Bud Bundy @Objection @DonkeyPuncher718 @Soundbwoy @RJY33 @Bane @Twitter
tumblr_mkkkh78vKt1qmfr3fo3_250.gif

our king, our one true king - saved the realm from imminent destruction brehs. bless this man with his morals and codes, any of the other
pretenders would have marched to kings landing and forgot they made an oath to defend the wall from those 100k heathens. but not our stannis.
im giving the other lesser sets 24 hours to bend the knee and join #StannisSet or perish in the fire like rob stark, joffrey and renly did.
speak ill of the one true king and get gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk(he'd refuse though :whoa: he married to the queen)
Stannis-Baratheon-game-of-thrones-37040494-378-212.gif

Yup better fukking bow down.

Lannisters dropping like flies by their own hands. Your queen has the wits of hodor. Your best warrior has no hand. The midget is about to collecting seashells in some beach for a living for the rest of his life. :mjlol:

Starkset is SUPER :flabbynsick:

Sansa would be the dumbest c*nt if cersei didnt exist. Arya out here fake acting hard like she wasnt just behind a wall praying for her life. That loser cripple needs a retard to protect him. That other little fakkit been been MIA probably getting fed with airplane noises to get the spoon in his mouth.

The only respectable stark dont even got your name and well

He might not even be neds son which makes sense since hes the only one with brains

Meanwhile Stannis just went OT for the summer and came back with BULLIONS nikka! 100k riders, murder rate risers, and the most honorable man in the 7 kingdoms and beyond. Right hand man got no fingers and he writing dissertations to get them BULLIONS from Goldman and Sachs. AND we about to get these rapscallions to come into the fold and ride for the GOAT!

Pray to fake gods when your life and the realms safety is on the line brehs
binoculars.gif

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Skeltors army coming from the ground:gladbron:....kid sized wizards...Why the fukk was the red witch looking at Jon like that?....Did the Hound die?....Tywin dead...Where the fukk is Tyrion and the balled dude going?....And Arya is going to Braavos!!:banderas:

fukk you!:pacspit:...fukk YOU!!! :pacspit::pacspit:

Now I have to wait again...fukk YOU Game of Thrones!:ohlawd: