Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
does anyone know wtf is north of the wall?
Westeros_-_Byound_the_wall.jpg

beyond the wall there are tons of Wildling clans, and there's giants. One thing the show doesnt really highlight is that The Wildlings arent some evil force trying to take over Westeros, they're so desperate to get away from the "White Walkers" that they'll fling themselves at the wall in an attempt to save their people.

There's also the lands of always winter, which is where the White Walkers come from, we don't know much about it and wont know much about it until World of Ice and Fire or Winds Of Winter.

There's a lot of shyt beyond the wall actually

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back, grenn and them other guys coulda sprayed that giant in the tunnel w with bow and arrows.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
looking back, grenn and them other guys coulda sprayed that giant in the tunnel w with bow and arrows.
They couldn't have, if you remember the Giants were eating those arrows like chicken, it took that giant ass arrow to actually hurt one of the giants. The giant would've gotten to them before they could loose a 3rd round

I remember in the books they hit the Mammoths with flaming arrows and they would roll and knock the giants to floor either injuring or crushing them

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Westeros_-_Byound_the_wall.jpg

beyond the wall there are tons of Wildling clans, and there's giants. One thing the show doesnt really highlight is that The Wildlings arent some evil force trying to take over Westeros, they're so desperate to get away from the "White Walkers" that they'll fling themselves at the wall in an attempt to save their people.

There's also the lands of always winter, which is where the White Walkers come from, we don't know much about it and wont know much about it until World of Ice and Fire or Winds Of Winter.

There's a lot of shyt beyond the wall actually
The way Moletown got overrun, I'd have thought it was on the other side of the wall. :patrice:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They should have cut that giant's head off and sent it to Kings Landing.
:ohhh: I think I remember reading about The Night's Watch sending a body part of the wight that attacked Jeor Mormont in Season 1/Book 1 to King's Landing, but that was cutout from the show.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Every time I come in here nikkas arguing :deadmanny:

:pachaha:

Tuesday -> Saturday this thread falls off into 80% people just wanting to hear themselves talk and argue for no real reason.

But the Sunday/Monday aftermath reaction + discussion shoehorned into Coli memes/jokes/sports talk? :banderas:

The Sunday/Monday posts make this the best thread on the site. Jokes, Reactions, Gifs, future story conjecture that's normalized to the most recent episode with minimal fighting ... it's like bar talk encapsulated in a forum/thread.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
So i was just thinking that the nights watch prolly wont be around forever anyway. I mean eventually the white walkers may knock down that wall and it will be nothing to defend. John Snow might end up repping #Starkset again anyway.

Btw if yall book nikkas know something:whoa:. Send me a PM or something or better yet don't say anything . It was just a thought. No dry spoiling, including book reading mods trying to flex their muscle :stopitslime:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
i wonder how you decide this... are you a book reader??

i ask because i read this thread.. every post.. cause the legend is so deep. and the only thing i see is people who post shyt that's not in the shows.. not spoilers.. just shyt that helps to understand things that are NEVER explained...

yet i keep hearing this "theories" line... has anyone actually posted a theory that came true?? and how you know they wasn't guessing?? i've guess shows endings on first and second episodes (true blood last year, dexter, breaking bad a season and a half early)

i don't even see nikkas in here like "yea i told y'all" and most the time when i see a theory, it's posted with SHOW clues along with it

give us some examples

nikka how the fukk did you guess that Dexter was gonna be a goddamn Lumberjack off the 2nd episode?

And the theory about Jon Snow's heritage isnt in the books or the show, its just a dot connector based on the lore of the story and some things Ned Stark says about Jon Snow and his sister in separate thoughts, also some stuff Viserys' says about the nature of Rhaegar and Lyanna, of course the most compelling bits of evidence come from the books but nothing is explicitly said

it's somewhat mentioned here, but not really, you should watch the Lore and histories on youtube though, there's some dope info

Thanks @Peter Parker ...

Yeah @Venem Either way, its becoming unavoidable to avoid spoilers since the show has gotten more popular. Even I started reading the books to get the pressure off from trying to avoid random spoilers on Facebook and blog posts comments sections.

The one "spoiler" I hated to hear was that books 4 and 5 were kinda not as dope as the first 3...lol

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
One of the dudes said he was already filled with 20 arrows so they gave up on that.

Oan---I ain't fukking with nobody that don't fukk with Lord Snow. The way he jumped out that elevator and start catching bodies was like Optimus jumping out that ship and giving Decepticons that work. Only thing missing was "the touch" playing in the background. nikka ran up on Styr like Optimus vs Megatron and gave him that work too

#Starkset #Wolfgang #Winterfell #KingInTheNorth #StillAStark

Last edited: