Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
simp? Found out about me and what the fukk i stand on before you let frivolous terms, slide out of ya mouth, you sounding more and more like a bytch, you need to double back, cause i have posted in this thread. And where it got you? lol, serious you want to play the amnesia role, the i-dont-know-what-you-talking-about- role, but folks in here see you being disrespectful, and now you want to deflect and change the subject :smh: fukking pathetic. continue to quote me, with the asinine ass responses only got to prove my point.
lol oh asinine responses.

you and @yeahisaidit both some pieces of shyt and i'll leave it right there. i could give a fukk about either.

find out who yr father is and what the fukk he been doing and stop worrying about what the fukk I do

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
lol oh asinine responses.

you and @yeahisaidit both some pieces of shyt and i'll leave it right there. i could give a fukk about either.

find out who yr father is and what the fukk he been doing and stop worrying about what the fukk I do

Your clearly a simpleton, who just prove my fukking point to a T. The only "ain't shyt" person in this equation is you. I find it funny that you sit behind the computer and can type of some bullshyt or some insult, not realizing the crux of the shyt you TRULY are talking about, "find out who your father is" lmao really....no seriously really? lol, Willie Lynch all over again, sad some people still suffering from the psychological effects of this man exegesis 302 years later. before you try to conjure of a weak ass rebuttal, because you trying to fight with ego and not common sense think about what mentality it entails. If you choose to respond with a rebuttal it proves one thing, if you choose response with a insult.....it clearly proves another. Think on it

^lol you dont realize how dumb you sound.

anyway anyone seen the games of throne interview, where dude was co-signing Nas

exactly

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
qTN6w9G.jpg

KHALEESI :blessed:

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Daps
Your clearly a simpleton, who just prove my fukking point to a T. The only "ain't shyt" person in this equation is you. I find it funny that you sit behind the computer and can type of some bullshyt or some insult, not realizing the crux of the shyt you TRULY are talking about, "find out who your father is" lmao really....no seriously really? lol, Willie Lynch all over again, sad some people still suffering from the psychological effects of this man exegesis 302 years later. before you try to conjure of a weak ass rebuttal, because you trying to fight with ego and not common sense think about what mentality it entails. If you choose to respond with a rebuttal it proves one thing, if you choose response with a insult.....it clearly proves another. Think on it

exactly
do you even know what the fukk I said about this shyt? yeah don't post spoilers then act like it's nothing. this fukking idiot thought "ya but it's not entirely a spoiler"

it either is or it isn't. theory on said parentage and trying to go further IS in fact a spoiler

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
do you even know what the fukk I said about this shyt? yeah don't post spoilers then act like it's nothing. this fukking idiot thought "ya but it's not entirely a spoiler"

it either is or it isn't. theory on said parentage and trying to go further IS in fact a spoiler

THAT Doesn't matter, WHAT IN THE fukk THAT GOT TO DO WITH DISSING SOMEBODY?? Other ways to go about "chastising" someone when you "feel" that they are in the wrong breh. and even if your own inclination feels it was a "spoiler", you could've scroll over the fukking shyt.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Listen man, you've been clogging this thread with your complaining for about 5 or 6 pages now, even when everyone moved past the issue you're still here whinning, let it go nikka, you arent right, a spoiler is telling someone something THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, discussing something that might happen but isnt confirmed or even heavily implied in any medium is not a spoiler.

Its over b, just go back to talking about the show and if you have a problem with it then go post on some other board where people aren't allowed to talk about the show. Your complaining is seriously fukking up a good discussion thread where everyone normally gets along

Daps
Listen man, you've been clogging this thread with your complaining for about 5 or 6 pages now, even when everyone moved past the issue you're still here whinning, let it go nikka, you arent right, a spoiler is telling someone something THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, discussing something that might happen but isnt confirmed or even heavily implied in any medium is not a spoiler.

Its over b, just go back to talking about the show and if you have a problem with it then go post on some other board where people aren't allowed to talk about the show. Your complaining is seriously fukking up a good discussion thread where everyone normally gets along
tf are you talking about? unfortunately i haven't been online here just to read someone's stupid little comment about fukking podrick

i get a notification when i sign on and that's it.

i am into this show and have been in this thread, idk who the fukk YOU are but outside of being busy I actually do conversate in this thread normally

Daps
:patrice: we have something in common then

Odds are you just come and post something about #STARKSET or some silly shyt like that and then complain about spoilers though :stopitslime:
cool edit but anything I talk about in this thread is usually about the episode at the very moment i'm watching then

look at @JamieFoxxHairline still dikk riding my god

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
cool edit but anything I talk about in this thread is usually about the episode at the very moment i'm watching then

look at @JamieFoxxHairline still dikk riding my god

Homie go back and re-read what i told you, my assessment still stands and the more and more you choose to quote me, it makes what i stated a couple posts back. sound fact. And you can miss me with that "dikk riding" statement. Seems like your ego is fukking you, to be honest.

Daps
Homie go back and re-read what i told you, my assessment still stands and the more and more you choose to quote me, it makes what i stated a couple posts back. sound fact. And you can miss me with that "dikk riding" statement. Seems like your ego is fukking you, to be honest.
that's cool and all but you jumped on the first chance you could just to try and throw shade when if you've ever read anything I have said my shyt usually has to do with that show, but you wanna ride along with that moron? fine by me.