Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
that's cool and all but you jumped on the first chance you could just to try and throw shade when if you've ever read anything I have said my shyt usually has to do with that show, but you wanna ride along with that moron? fine by me.

its funny how you are stuck in your own indoctrination, and continue to show & prove, the mentality which i made reference to in a post a couple of pages back. (you need to piece that entire comment apart honestly) "Throw shade" im throwing shade at the fact you want to be dissing somebody (you know what you said) so i don't have to echo your shyt.

And like i stated before if you had the inclination that the shyt was a muthafukking spoiler, you couldve scroll over it, but you handed your key over to your ego. And like it or not, that fact that you complaining about a spoiler is petty as hell,breh.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
cool map of Westeros before Roberts Rebellion, the North is fukking massive

Seven_Kingdoms.png

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
its funny how you are stuck in your own indoctrination, and continue to show & prove, the mentality which i made reference to in a post a couple of pages back. (you need to piece that entire comment apart honestly) "Throw shade" im throwing shade at the fact you want to be dissing somebody (you know what you said) so i don't have to echo your shyt.

And like i stated before if you had the inclination that the shyt was a muthafukking spoiler, you couldve scroll over it, but you handed your key over to your ego. And like it or not, that fact that you complaining about a spoiler is petty as hell,breh.
ya you right

I mean the thread title even saiys no spoilers, but me mentioning the fukks talking about spoilers is beyond ridiculous

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
ya you right

I mean the thread title even saiys no spoilers, but me mentioning the fukks talking about spoilers is beyond ridiculous

mentioning spoilers isnt going to benefit anyone,l because logically whether its a spoiler or not deem a spoiler, (the unknown vs the known if you will) shyt still is going to happen breh regardless. y'know it and i know it so why get mad, get disrespectful. that's asinine breh

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
does anyone know wtf is north of the wall?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone know wtf is north of the wall?
:pachaha: you didn't see the last episode?

White Walkers and giants and shyt.

The wildlings and the giants co exist fine but they're both trying to get away from the white walkers, which is the whole reason they even ran up on the wall the way they did