Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

How WOAT was ned? :mjlol:

Ned was a fool when it came to the game of thrones, but he was morally sound. And in a series where the second most morally sound character I can think of is Mirri fukking Maz Duur, that's saying something. :heh: I cheered for Ned harder than I'll ever cheer again for any other character in GoT.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Ned was a fool when it came to the game of thrones, but he was morally sound. And in a series where the second most morally sound character I can think of is Mirri fukking Maz Duur, that's saying something. :heh: I cheered for Ned harder than I'll ever cheer again for any other character in GoT.
Nah Davos is pretty morally sound

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Jaimie is pretty good all things considering. His only bad deed was pushing brann off the window and really fukk that little shyt, easily a WOAT character.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

Davos is cool. I like him better than Stannis even. But I just remembered my girl Mirri and couldn't resist putting her up there, because she gets so much hate. :why: How can people ever say she's evil for killing Khal Drogo? fukk Khal Drogo. Let someone ride in, slaughter your whole city, burn down your house, have four men rape you and take you as a slave for the rest of your days, and then have an entitled little shyt expect you to be grateful and loyal to the man who destroyed your life and who intends to take over the world to go about murdering, raping women and enslaving children... I mean, how could Daenerys even classify what she did as betrayal? :snoop:

Jaimie is pretty good all things considering. His only bad deed was pushing brann off the window and really fukk that little shyt, easily a WOAT character.

Jaime is a honorable guy with a huge character flaw: his love affair with his sister and all that came from it. I don't mean him sleeping with her, that's just his... weird lust. I mean purposefully fathering a b*stard prince and trying to place him on the throne, though it was more Cersei's fault, she was the one who aborted Robert's child since she only wanted icky incest babies. And pushing Bran, too, was wrong... Jaime said it best himself when he pushed him, ''the things I do for love.''

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

He killed his own cousin too breh :russ:

Which made the scene funny where he and Tyrion were naming all the "cides" and he pointed out there's no word for killing cousins.

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Davos is cool, but I just remembered my girl Mirri and couldn't resist putting her up there, because she gets so much hate. :why: How can people ever say she's evil for killing Khal Drogo? fukk Khal Drogo. Let someone ride in, slaughter your whole city, burn down your house, have four men rape you and take you as a slave for the rest of your days, and then have an entitled little shyt expect you to be grateful and loyal to the man who destroyed your life and who intends to take over the world to go about murdering, raping women and enslaving children... I mean, how could Daenerys even classify what she did as betrayal? :snoop:

Jaime is a honorable guy with a huge character flaw: his love affair with his sister and all that came from it. I don't mean him sleeping with her, that's just his... weird lust. I mean purposefully fathering a b*stard prince and trying to place him on the throne, though was more Cersei's fault, she was the one who aborted Robert's child since she only wanted icky incest babies. And pushing Bran, too, was wrong... Jaime said it best himself when he pushed him, ''the things I do for love.''
Not to mention he bashed his cousins head in.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not to mention he bashed his cousins head in.

just googled it, shyt wasnt even in the book. Someone even said it made no sense cause his cousin coulda played dead. I dont even recall him killing his cousin though :mjlol:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
him fukking his sister is pretty much the reason the whole war started. if Jaime had been like :whoa: when Cersei did her advances a lot of bloodshed wouldn't have happened. So trying to kill bran isn't his only bad deed.

Or maybe she finds another dude to father a b*stard or 3.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

The more I think about Ned Stark's character...

did we like Ned "the character" or just because the actor who plays him killed it (no pun) in a bunch of other roles?

36k4xc.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In regards to Jamie and Ned. I thought this was pretty interesting.

DeathMessenger1988

2 days ago

That's supposed to have a double meaning: "How dares the wolf presume to judge the superior lion" and "How dares the wolf judge the lion when both are predators who feast on the weaker". Jaime is always conflicted over being a Knight and being a Lannister. He WAS Rhaegar's friend, so Ned blaming him for killing the king and, presumably, enabling and/or helping the murder of Elia Martell and her kids, he took that very personally.

Sadly, Kingslayer has pretty much become Jaime's name. The worst thing about Westeros is that the smallfolk are almost as bad as its lords; they cheer at murder and torture, submit to treachery and corruption, except when they're starving. So someone calls Jaime Kingslayer, everyone and their mother pick it up with no thought. Jaime telling his story wouldn't make a difference for them, because he's the new verbal punching bag.

Ned unfortunately sometimes thought his honor made him superior to others. That got him killed.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
how did i miss the notifications for this thread damnit!!! this is too much to keep up with sometimes