Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikka how the fukk did you guess that Dexter was gonna be a goddamn Lumberjack off the 2nd episode?

And the theory about Jon Snow's heritage isnt in the books or the show, its just a dot connector based on the lore of the story and some things Ned Stark says about Jon Snow and his sister in separate thoughts, also some stuff Viserys' says about the nature of Rhaegar and Lyanna, of course the most compelling bits of evidence come from the books but nothing is explicitly said

it's somewhat mentioned here, but not really, you should watch the Lore and histories on youtube though, there's some dope info

good guessing.. i didn't predict the lumberjack tho lol. but most tv, movies, whatever follow a basic formula.. you know if someone says something, and they linger on it, it's gonna come up again.. you know if it's a flash foward and it has to come up again, you can connect the dots

basically... no matter how, outside of the box, that a show CLAIMS it is.. there are some basic storytelling things that go on... through focus on a person's character or words, foreshadowing, or just elimination

dexter it was last season.. he either had to die or get away.. so i put my money on getting away, his sister dies and it ends up same as every other ep, that dexter narrowly escapes... shyt the season before, when that killer mentor was dead.. people predicted that from ep 1

breaking bad... they foreshadowed the m60... everyone else is dead by the last season.. except the nazi's.. i put together walt would return to save someone.. wouldn't be his family cause why wouldn't he take them too... and that it had to be jesse and it had to be the nazi's

true blood the grandpa got sent to some other world.. they never spoke another word about him.. so that told me they was trying to get us to forget.. i predicted that he'd show up last minute, and kill the main villian... and it happened 8 eps later

i do the same shyt with GOT... it's the hardest show to do it with.. cause GM will throw in the most random bullshyt just to say "you can't guess this" but i guess the red wedding and purple wedding... it was 50.50 that frey would betray him.. so i put my money on that... then you didn't see or hear too much from joffery in the previews so i figured he'd catch one too

now i'd be marked as a book reader and told i'm spoiling shyt for just making up ideas in my head, based on what i've seen

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:ohhh: I think I remember reading about The Night's Watch sending a body part of the wight that attacked Jeor Mormont in Season 1/Book 1 to King's Landing, but that was cutout from the show.
Yeah they sent Thorne with a severed hand from a wight that was still moving.But I think by the time he got there that shyt was decayed.They all laughed at him except for Tyrion.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
A good fight would have been Tormund vs Styr(the bald cat)
When Styr stood up and got in Ygritte face last ep, Tormund stood up too. He wasn't gon let Styr go #HOH when it came to her. He was gon beef with them cats at another point too cause they was fukking with Ygritte but I'm drunk and can't remember the scene.

Plus when the Thenns 1st showed up, his "I fukking hate Thenns" was homage to Snatch and Tommy's "I fukking hate pikeys" line

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I always hate when they use that feminine ass Stark sigil.

It's either:
41FuQ1aAkVL._SX300_.jpg

Or:
1404139_9200632_lz.jpg

Or:
:camby:
now they can use this :demonic:

house_bolton_sigil_by_clockhound-d6ig9jo.png

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:ohhh: I read the kindle version so I aint see all that

I got the paperback somewhere tho so imma go look at it real quick
Thats that old cover, i got that shyt in back in the day, they dont even sell thar cover anymore. It was on the big ass paperback version, the size of a hardback. They only have those regular book versions now with a crown or some shyt in them :beli:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Thats that old cover, i got that shyt in back in the day, they dont even sell thar cover anymore. It was on the big ass paperback version, the size of a hardback. They only have those regular book versions now with a crown or some shyt in them :beli:
Oh i'm glad I saw this before I tore my room apart looking for that Clash Of Kings paperback, I thought it would be somewhere inside the pages or something

:salute:

and yeah the cover is just a crown

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
ylgy5u6.jpg

Some dope fan art I saw of Stannis

That's the cover of the second book, not fan art.
:ohhh: I read the kindle version so I aint see all that

I got the paperback somewhere tho so imma go look at it real quick
Oh i'm glad I saw this before I tore my room apart looking for that Clash Of Kings paperback, I thought it would be somewhere inside the pages or something

:salute:

and yeah the cover is just a crown

A-Clash-of-Kings.jpg