Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
shut the fukk up.

don't wanna go back and forth you defending yr man

You sound like a bytch. Continue to be a p*ssy ass keyboard warrior. And given the fact that you out of the loop and dont know you disrespecting a female. Its you who needs to shut the fukk up and get a clue, because your thinking and assessments is off.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Here's a little fun fact for you guys that dont know this...

Stannis/Robert/Renly's Father was a guy named Steffon Baratheon, his parents were an unamed Lord Baratheon and a woman by the name of Rhaelle Targaryen.

So yeah, technically, Stannis/Robert/Renly are the blood of the dragon as well, ironic right? This usurper is Dany's cousin, and not even a really distant relative either. I thought you guys might've enjoyed that, it was one of the platforms Robert used to place himself on the Iron Throne. Its not really mentioned in the show at all

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You sound like a bytch. Continue to be a p*ssy ass keyboard warrior. And given the fact that you out of the loop and dont know you disrespecting a female. Its you who needs to shut the fukk up and get a clue, because your thinking and assessments is off.
lol keyboard warrior about what? i'm the one saying shut the fukk up about parentage

it still adds up to certain shyt you dumb fukk

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Here's a little fun fact for you guys that dont know this...

Stannis/Robert/Renly's Father was a guy named Steffon Baratheon, his parents were an unamed Lord Baratheon and a woman by the name of Rhaelle Targaryen.

So yeah, technically, Stannis/Robert/Renly are the blood of the dragon as well, ironic right? This usurper is Dany's cousin, and not even a really distant relative either. I thought you guys might've enjoyed that, it was one of the platforms Robert used to place himself on the Iron Throne. Its not really mentioned in the show at all

I went over that a few pages ago. Keep up breh :skip:

:smugfavre:

:lolbron:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
lol keyboard warrior about what? i'm the one saying shut the fukk up about parentage

it still adds up to certain shyt you dumb fukk

Did i stutter muthafukka?
lmaoooooooo at your hoe ass trying to deflect, you made a muthafukka statement to and i called you on your shyt. BOTTOMLINE. dont try and mosey out the shyt "im saying this", no you call yourself, catching feeling like a female on her period and respond the way you did, now look where it got you.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Did i stutter muthafukka?
lmaoooooooo at your hoe ass trying to deflect, you made a muthafukka statement to and i called you on your shyt. BOTTOMLINE. dont try and mosey out the shyt "im saying this", no you call yourself, catching feeling like a female on her period and respond the way you did, now look where it got you.
lol where it got me? it got me some weirdo simp who i've never even seen in this thread saying "watch your mouth"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:patrice: imma need some quotes breh

Discussing Maester Aemon's ties

Maester Aemon's brother was Aegon V Targaryen, aka Aegon the Unlikely, aka Egg

Aegon V's grandson was the Mad King, so like stated above, Maester Aemon is the Mad King's great uncle

Interestingly enough, the Baratheon brothers are Aegon V's great grandsons

So Maester Aemon is also the great uncle of Stannis, Renly, and Robert Baratheon

The Baratheon family name came from a b*stard brother to Aegon the Conquerer, that is what you are referring to

But my connection still stands

Egg's 4th child was a girl named Rhaelle. Rhaelle married an unknown Baratheon male. Their first child was Steffon Baratheon, father to Robert Stannis and Renly

So Maester Aemon is just as closely related to Stannis as he is to Daenerys, but Daenerys is part of the royal line of succession while the Baratheon brothers are not

Now, you can stop reading here if you want because I'm about to get confusing, but let me drop some more :ohhh:knowledge

Hundreds of years ago was the "Dance of Dragons" which was a civil war within the Targ dynasty regarding succession of the throne. The King had named his daughter heir, but because she was a woman her brother made a claim instead and started the war. I'm not gonna go into the details, but at the end of the war it was decided that male heirs would always take precedence over female heirs in the event of problem with the line of succession such as a branch in the family tree all dying out. This male preference included cousins. So now that Viserys was murdered by Khal Drogo, I could make an argument that since Dany is the only Targ left on the Mad King's branch and she is a female, that Robert Baratheon was the rightful heir to the throne even without having laid claim to it after his rebellion. I can further that argument and state that Stannis is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne both as an act of conquering by Robert and as part of the royal Targaryen bloodline even with Dany alive

EDIT: If you haven't read the books, do not search for a Targaryen family tree for help visualizing the confusion. Just a warning.

Well, I said I would argue it but I'm not sure I would win the argument

Pretending Robert's Rebellion never happened but we were still left with only a living Dany and Robert, if Robert laid claim to the throne by blood right he might have enough of a case to at least bring it to a Great Council for ruling.

The argument against it would be that yes, Dany is a female and therefore at the bottom of the totem pole, but Robert was birthed out of the female line of the Targaryens so his grandmomma Targ has no right to the royal bloodline either.

Dany would probably win the Great Council ruling, unless they found out the only kid she could birth was a cursed demon :mjlol:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
lol where it got me? it got me some weirdo simp who i've never even seen in this thread saying "watch your mouth"

simp? Found out about me and what the fukk i stand on before you let frivolous terms, slide out of ya mouth, you sounding more and more like a bytch, you need to double back, cause i have posted in this thread. And where it got you? lol, serious you want to play the amnesia role, the i-dont-know-what-you-talking-about- role, but folks in here see you being disrespectful, and now you want to deflect and change the subject :smh: fukking pathetic. continue to quote me, with the asinine ass responses only got to prove my point.