Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
i wonder how you decide this... are you a book reader??

i ask because i read this thread.. every post.. cause the legend is so deep. and the only thing i see is people who post shyt that's not in the shows.. not spoilers.. just shyt that helps to understand things that are NEVER explained...

yet i keep hearing this "theories" line... has anyone actually posted a theory that came true?? and how you know they wasn't guessing?? i've guess shows endings on first and second episodes (true blood last year, dexter, breaking bad a season and a half early)

i don't even see nikkas in here like "yea i told y'all" and most the time when i see a theory, it's posted with SHOW clues along with it

give us some examples
nikka how the fukk did you guess that Dexter was gonna be a goddamn Lumberjack off the 2nd episode?

And the theory about Jon Snow's heritage isnt in the books or the show, its just a dot connector based on the lore of the story and some things Ned Stark says about Jon Snow and his sister in separate thoughts, also some stuff Viserys' says about the nature of Rhaegar and Lyanna, of course the most compelling bits of evidence come from the books but nothing is explicitly said

it's somewhat mentioned here, but not really, you should watch the Lore and histories on youtube though, there's some dope info

Last edited:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
MCEuoVu.jpg

:mjlol:

Queen of thots :russ:

Come over to #StannisSet Jorah :obama: we got room for loyal soldiers like you

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Jorah is an exile because he escaped execution though:whoa: So it all depends on Stannis accepting his pardon as being legit (as it was signed by Robert, he might) because he is too much about justice to let anything slide.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
nikka how the fukk did you guess that Dexter was gonna be a goddamn Lumberjack off the 2nd episode?

And the theory about Jon Snow's heritage isnt in the books or the show, its just a dot connector based on the lore of the story and some things Ned Stark says about Jon Snow and his sister in separate thoughts, also some stuff Viserys' says about the nature of Rhaegar and Lyanna, of course the most compelling bits of evidence come from the books but nothing is explicitly said

it's somewhat mentioned here, but not really, you should watch the Lore and histories on youtube though, there's some dope info

But he didn't quote you! :russ:he is asking DLeap

this is getting too emotional...:bryan:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
MCEuoVu.jpg

:russ: she know Daario still a savage, thats why she likes his ass so much, this is also a lot less creepy with Dany being somewhere around 20 instead of her original age in the books which is like 14 at the start of the series

But he didn't quote you! :russ:he is asking DLeap

this is getting too emotional...:bryan:
I was just trying to help him better understand what WE were talking about and where the argument began, I aint thinking about the actual subject he posting on, I dont care, i'm just trying to be helpful :rudy:

But seriously though, how do you guess that Dexter is going to be a fukking lumberjack though?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
No one is saying that. I'm saying his allegiance to the Night's Watch trumps his allegiance to the Starks. Jon has been asked to choose where his loyalty lies and he has selected the Night's Watch over the Starks.

where you at breh? what set you claimin right now? you looking real unfamiliar

WE, here at #wolfgang said John Snow is one of us....check the receipts!

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I was just trying to help him better understand what WE were talking about and where the argument began, I aint thinking about the actual subject he posting on, I dont care, i'm just trying to be helpful :rudy:

But seriously though, how do you guess that Dexter is going to be a fukking lumberjack though?

oh ok! I tried to watch Dexter and didn't make it past S1 ep. 3...too predictable

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I just read an article on cnn.com that contained a couple of spoilers about the finale :snoop:
Truthfully, I have learned not to read any article that wasn't posted here. No stories on major newssites, I don't talk to strangers about GoT. Nothing. Spoilers everywhere, breh. Sorry it had to be you. :no:

Cersei gotta be the woat. No one respects that c*nt and she's always wrong xD.
:deadrose:
Word. She is nowhere near as smart as she thinks she is.

MCEuoVu.jpg

:dead:
Yooooo. Truth.com

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

somebody want to hook up more histories and lores? i need something to do for the next 9 1/2 months :feedme::to:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
somebody want to hook up more histories and lores? i need something to do for the next 9 1/2 months :feedme::to:

www.amazon.com/The-World-Ice-Fire-Westeros/dp/0553805444 - this doesnt come out until september, the app is out now though I believe

I also suggest if you have smartphone, dropping 20 bucks on the set of books in the kindle app store and reading them all, whenever you're bored you can just look at your phone and knock out a chapter

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Truthfully, I have learned not to read any article that wasn't posted here. No stories on major newssites, I don't talk to strangers about GoT. Nothing. Spoilers everywhere, breh. Sorry it had to be you. :no:

real talk...thats why I love the book readers out that participate in this thread...they keep my eyes from wandering

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The only people who knew were the wildling team that scaled the wall and attacked from the south side of the wall (ygritte and her boys). They didnt have any way to contact Mance on the other side of the wall this whole time.

What im wondering is how did they know to attack castle black at the same time as Mance's army on the other side did as well? :wtf: Did they hear the horns too?

The huge bonfire