Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, it doesn't make sense to me, but if it prevents further complaining in here, I'm more okay with that.

Who cares if you read the books.
Nah there's right and wrong, wrong cant just be right because enough people(which I honestly feel like isnt that much) complain about it

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Marc_Simonetti_Bran_theironthroneJoff.jpg

"according to GRRM this is very close to how he envisions the Iron Throne"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I always see the Maesters as being aligned with the family they serve since they're the only ones that have to give up their last names. Maester Aemon is an exception since dude is overly proud of his roots and likes to bring that shyt up in almost every conversation, he gets a pass though because he's cool, but the other Maesters seem to be ride or die with their noble familes. Ludwin was a Stark. Cressen was a Baratheon. Pycelle is a Lannister with a strong devotion to whores.
i never read the books.. but i thought maester's served the building or whatever

the old dude was the maester of winterfell.. and when theon took over, he then helped theon as "maester of winterfell" if he was alive and the bolton's showed up.. he'd have to support them the same or nah?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah i think Maesters serve the place they are sent too, not really the family. Pycelle served Aerys,Robert,Joffrey and now tommen. 3 different families.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Question: What do you think book readers who try to spoil on the sly in this thread get out of it? (Not talking about you, of course) If there is a book thread that is equally dope, why pretend to give "theories" that are clearly disguised spoilers? Is it to make it seem like their anonymous profile is prophetic to a bunch of other anonymous profiles?
i wonder how you decide this... are you a book reader??

i ask because i read this thread.. every post.. cause the legend is so deep. and the only thing i see is people who post shyt that's not in the shows.. not spoilers.. just shyt that helps to understand things that are NEVER explained...

yet i keep hearing this "theories" line... has anyone actually posted a theory that came true?? and how you know they wasn't guessing?? i've guess shows endings on first and second episodes (true blood last year, dexter, breaking bad a season and a half early)

i don't even see nikkas in here like "yea i told y'all" and most the time when i see a theory, it's posted with SHOW clues along with it

give us some examples

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
This guy made a replica of Jon Snow's Longclaw sword. Fast Forward to 5:00 for the finished product/action shots

:noah: I want it.

Real talk, when I get some bread, going to commission this dude to make me an ancestral sword. House Summers gonna be swagging out here.
"Scott Summers, Lord of Brooklyn and warden of the East. " :ahh:

Maybe I'll become "King in the Northeast and the 5 boroughs. First of his name." :gladbron:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Damn it's the last episode

I don't know what I"m gonna do till next April :sadcam:
:yeshrug: Read the books? I know that's a big part of the reason I've given-in & started reading them. I not gonna be able to wait a year for the show to come back, trying to avoid & dodge spoilers.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I was reading this post about why Stannis was so pissed at Robert for giving him Dragonstone when Storms End was the ancestral seat of House Baratheon, and I personally always saw it as a punishment for allowing Viserys and Daenery's to escape from Dragonstone after Ned Stark broke the siege, but I just read a pretty interest quote from GRRM about it...

:ohhh: That was actually kind of dope of Robert even though Stannis always saw it as some kind of disrespect, pretty much means Robert always saw that Stannis should be king if he should die with no heir. Cersei claims that it was a slight but she doesnt know what she's talking about ever so there's that.

Cersei gotta be the woat. No one respects that c*nt and she's always wrong xD.