Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Give books a chance man, I know "no child left behind" pushed you through the education system without you ever really learning to read chapter books but if you go to a Sylvan learning center or something they might tutor you for fee or something.

Anyways, no one really complains about the differences, I personally dont mind a lot of the differences unless its something as useless as Missandei and Grey Worm, and even then thats just more about the change just being filler when they could've added more of the other shyt.
I've only complained about the Jaime rape scene.
Anything else I judge the show separately on.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
@beanz got that work for the fake spoiler in the book thread:birdman:

The laughter died down because that punk bytch he fake spoiled deserved that devious shyt :russ:

:heh: Nah it ain't like I got sonned. @Type Username Here asked me not to do it again that's all. He was right it was immature so I didn't, butsome oof these dudes deserve that shyt :demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

He's Nightswatch. Not breaking his vows is testament to this. Almost doing something = not doing it.

:stopitslime::camby:

What kind of logic are you people using?

Night's Watch ain't a House...it's just a job....like working at Wal-Mart. It's one of the few....if not the only....completely neutral groups in the entire show. They have zero beef with anyone, they protect The Wall. So the idea that Jon Snow would be like :shaq2: "nah son, I'm not down with the Starks" is retarded.

Fred.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw episode 8..................WHY!!!.....he was swag surfin so hard. I knew it was gonna happen but I didn't think he styled on the mountain so hard. Fkin hell

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime::camby:

What kind of logic are you people using?

Night's Watch ain't a House...it's just a job....like working at Wal-Mart. It's one of the few....if not the only....completely neutral groups in the entire show. They have zero beef with anyone, they protect The Wall. So the idea that Jon Snow would be like :shaq2: "nah son, I'm not down with the Starks" is retarded.

Fred.

No one is saying that. I'm saying his allegiance to the Night's Watch trumps his allegiance to the Starks. Jon has been asked to choose where his loyalty lies and he has selected the Night's Watch over the Starks.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I was reading this post about why Stannis was so pissed at Robert for giving him Dragonstone when Storms End was the ancestral seat of House Baratheon, and I personally always saw it as a punishment for allowing Viserys and Daenery's to escape from Dragonstone after Ned Stark broke the siege, but I just read a pretty interest quote from GRRM about it...

Stannis always resented being given Dragonstone while Renly got Storm's End, and took that as a slight... but it's not necessarily true that Robert meant it that way. The Targaryen heir apparent had always been titled Prince of Dragonstone. By making Stannis the Lord of Dragonstone, Robert affirmed his brother's status as heir (which he was, until Joff's birth a few years later). Robert could just as lawfully retained both castles for his sons, and made Joffrey the Prince of Dragonstone and Tommen the Lord of Storm's End. Giving them to his brothers instead was another instance of his great, but rather careless, generosity.

:ohhh: That was actually kind of dope of Robert even though Stannis always saw it as some kind of disrespect, pretty much means Robert always saw that Stannis should be king if he should die with no heir. Cersei claims that it was a slight but she doesnt know what she's talking about ever so there's that.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Anyway, it doesn't make sense to me, but if it prevents further complaining in here, I'm more okay with that.

Who cares if you read the books.

if there's been enough complaints after a god damn while i think that that's enough to say yes right?

i've read the damn books too and read the theories, shyt ain't even for me