Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:If you've read the books why are you speculating or making theories. The only excuse is if its something that hasn't been covered yet in the book and if thats the case you should be posting in the book thread anyways.

"Do y'all think Jesus gets crucified?" :sas1:
"I don't know but we should keep an eye out on Judas." :sas2:

:mindblown:

You motherfukker. :beli:

I'm only on the fifth chapter of Matthew. You coulda at least spoiler tagged that shyt. :why:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Question: What do you think book readers who try to spoil on the sly in this thread get out of it? (Not talking about you, of course) If there is a book thread that is equally dope, why pretend to give "theories" that are clearly disguised spoilers? Is it to make it seem like their anonymous profile is prophetic to a bunch of other anonymous profiles?

We been trying to tell ya for days but ya ignoring this. There isn't any coli book readers in here spoiling shyt. It's ppl that Google and wiki shyt and spoil themselves. Therewas one book reader trying to front and make believe he was predicting shyt, and he got called out on it quick in the book thread. II negged somebody with a fake spoiler for laughs, and I got checked just for that. We really ain't out to spoil shyt for ya

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
We been trying to tell ya for days but ya ignoring this. There isn't any coli book readers in here spoiling shyt. It's ppl that Google and wiki shyt and spoil themselves. Therewas one book reader trying to front and make believe he was predicting shyt, and he got called out on it quick in the book thread. II negged somebody with a fake spoiler for laughs, and I got checked just for that. We really ain't out to spoil shyt for ya

@beanz got that work for the fake spoiler in the book thread:birdman:

The laughter died down because that punk bytch he fake spoiled deserved that devious shyt :russ:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
All I know is before this series is done, they better do some righteous flashback scenes because I want to see The Mad King killing nikkas, Brandon Stark running around wild like Sonny Corleone with a young Ned playing the background like Micheal, Lyanna Stark, Prince Rheagar and most importantly, Arthur muthafukkin Dayne, the Sword of the Morning :lawd: A couple vague references in the show ain't gonna cut it, George. I wanna see those flashbacks nikka :beli:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im scared to read the thread but n e way

my dog

ghost-and-jon-snow-game-of-thrones-direwolves-25439873-1280-720.jpg

we must protect this house :blessed:lets go

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:If you've read the books why are you speculating or making theories. The only excuse is if its something that hasn't been covered yet in the book and if thats the case you should be posting in the book thread anyways.

"Do y'all think Jesus gets crucified?" :sas1:
"I don't know but we should keep an eye out on Judas." :sas2:

:mindblown:
Breh, I bet you type with only your index fingers like some kind of fukking gorilla or something, thats the dumbest shyt I ever heard in my life :mindblown:

The story isnt even close to being done even in the books, and honestly, after Sunday, we'll only know just a little bit more than you guys, it'll be like us having the knowledge that a 10th grader has and you guys just starting 9th grade, like its not a huge leap if that makes any sense to your pea sized brain. So yeah, we're trying to fill you guys in on some shyt and speculate for ourselves.

You nikkas and your stupidity kill me when people are just trying to help you out with filling in some holes that people are confused on or letting you guys in on some dope theories that you may not hear out of fear of spoilers :snoop:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Did the show ever address how he's basically faking being as broke down as he plays?
Yeah, I think right after Ned got beheaded
Yea, but it was during one of those scenes with good titties so no one paid attention to Pycelle's faking ass.
Yep, in the Season 1 finale
:dead: Underrated scene. Talks the whore's ear off til she leaves and stands up afterwards and starts doing exercises
Yeah, this is what I meant by them addressing it.

I wanted to know if they ever followed up on that cause I didn't catch it on my first watch but it was funny the second go round. I wanted to know why he was faking it.

:ohhh: Can someone post that scene from YouTube?