Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:dead: Underrated scene. Talks the whore's ear off til she leaves and stands up afterwards and starts doing exercises

Yeah, this is what I meant by them addressing it.

I wanted to know if they ever followed up on that cause I didn't catch it on my first watch but it was funny the second go round. I wanted to know why he was faking it.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
in the book thread all of us are generally happy with the adaptation because we accept that the 2 products arent going to be identical. if u go in the book thread u see us all clowning the real book purists on westeros.org cause those dudes are the biggest fukking bytches.

satam isnt even a book reader and he's giving the coli book readers a bad name :russ:

Question: What do you think book readers who try to spoil on the sly in this thread get out of it? (Not talking about you, of course) If there is a book thread that is equally dope, why pretend to give "theories" that are clearly disguised spoilers? Is it to make it seem like their anonymous profile is prophetic to a bunch of other anonymous profiles?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
ok this is my last post on this and I'm meaning this in all seriousness. This is starting to get more stressful than it needs to be. And as for a discussion thread what I do understand is this is the show thread I get it so I agree with no absurd book talk, BUT its absolutely going to get mentioned sometimes fairly because its the source material. I get not talking about written future characters, but speculation on what might happened based on what has already happened isn't a spoiler. Do you guys watch the show and then DONT think about it? Like do you not think " I wonder whats going to happen next week?" For example Obryne is killed, I think Dorne may retaliate and declare war against house Lanisster next season since there aren't many episodes left. I just want to be clear on this, is what we talked about in spoilers mind you against the board rules, simple yes or no? And how so it can be avoided. If a bytch clicked on a spoiler tag than cries about being spoiled they need to be banned from the internet cause that's just silly.

:dahell:If you've read the books why are you speculating or making theories. The only excuse is if its something that hasn't been covered yet in the book and if thats the case you should be posting in the book thread anyways.

"Do y'all think Jesus gets crucified?" :sas1:
"I don't know but we should keep an eye out on Judas." :sas2:

:mindblown:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:dahell:If you've read the books why are you speculating or making theories. The only excuse is if its something that hasn't been covered yet in the book and if thats the case you should be posting in the book thread anyways.

"Do y'all think Jesus gets crucified?" :sas1:
"I don't know but we should keep an eye out on Judas." :sas2:

:mindblown:
Oh OK. Youre just dumb apes one step from picking ants off your fur. :mjlol: