Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
What yall think about the hound tho? I think he gonna go out like drogo on some weak ass infection shyt. Didn't someone bite him or something

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Ok, just got done beating my dikk, so I missed out on the last little bit of this thread, i'm gonna put spaces in between sentences because I know dumb nikkas dont like reading blocks of text without smilies somewhere in there

Its like this, no one is showing any malice here, all these people and myself are trying to do is help further immerse people in the A Song Of Ice and Fire universe, obviously no one would post any information that would be harmful to your watching experience.

But you guys are so paranoid, that you would rather be fukking steeped in ignorance thinking everyone is out to get you, if I was out to get you I wouldnt have mentioned a fan theory that isnt even written in the books

You nikkas seriously need to stop complaining and power tripping, no one has posted anything to hurt you, and half you nikkas read the wiki too because I read some of this shyt yall post and I know damn well you nikkas didnt come up with this shyt yourself, but if I call it out you nikkas even complain about that. its fukking insane

I'm trying to help your experience be as good as it possibly can be, after most episodes I post explanations as to how it was written in the source material, I try to help clarify people when they're confused about shyt, and I keep the discussion within where you guys are at in the story. Most nikkas in this thread that are further in the story than you guys do the EXACT same shyt.

All i'm trying to say is stop complaining about irrelevant shyt man, you're only fukking up a thread that can be fun and helpful with your useless, baseless, and bytch ass paranoia. That's all I got to say on the subject

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If i had posted a spoiler, i'd admit i was wrong, however it wasn't a spoiler. I have no idea who snitched or what about, but there weren't any spoilers. Things weren't book related either. It was a theory based off of people who are on the show currently or have been mentioned before.

Ok, just got done beating my dikk, so I missed out on the last little bit of this thread, i'm gonna put spaces in between sentences because I know dumb nikkas dont like reading blocks of text without smilies somewhere in there

Its like this, no one is showing any malice here, all these people and myself are trying to do is help further immerse people in the A Song Of Ice and Fire universe, obviously no one would post any information that would be harmful to your watching experience.

But you guys are so paranoid, that you would rather be fukking steeped in ignorance thinking everyone is out to get you, if I was out to get you I wouldnt have mentioned a fan theory that isnt even written in the books

You nikkas seriously need to stop complaining and power tripping, no one has posted anything to hurt you, and half you nikkas read the wiki too because I read some of this shyt yall post and I know damn well you nikkas didnt come up with this shyt yourself, but if I call it out you nikkas even complain about that. its fukking insane

I'm trying to help your experience be as good as it possibly can be, after most episodes I post explanations as to how it was written in the source material, I try to help clarify people when they're confused about shyt, and I keep the discussion within where you guys are at in the story. Most nikkas in this thread that are further in the show than you guys do the EXACT same shyt.

All i'm trying to say is stop complaining about irrelevant shyt man, you're only fukking up a thread that can be fun and helpful with your useless, baseless, and bytch ass paranoia. That's all I got to say on the subject

It's no big deal man. I'm handling it now so everybody relax, we got a great finale coming up.

Fred.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: When Jax introduced himself as a Mod in this thread a few weeks ago talking about how he gon lay down the law, I knew this shyt would happen. Jax so paranoid he used report nikkas for using spoiler quotes, spoilers or not.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It's no big deal man. I'm handling it now so everybody relax, we got a great finale coming up.

Fred.

It lowkey is, because the way shyt gets handled takes away from a good conversation in this thread. I dont feel like people should have to tip toe :manny:

Preciate you handling it cordially breh

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It lowkey is, because the way shyt gets handled takes away from a good conversation in this thread. I dont feel like people should have to tip toe :manny:

Preciate you handling it cordially breh

I'm saying they no longer have to tip toe, I'm not banning anyone unless they dumb out and post blatant spoilers. You can't do that shyt, even in spoiler tags. Theories are fine. Speculation is fine. Spoilers masked as theories and speculation are :ufdup:not that you or anyone in the last few pages have done that, but a few book readers have hit me up like :rudy:"that theory is a bit too close" over the last 2-3 episodes.

I'll be glad when the show laps the books so this will no longer be a problem. Anyway, everybody have fun and discuss the show.

Fred.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying they no longer have to tip toe, I'm not banning anyone unless they dumb out and post blatant spoilers. You can't do that shyt, even in spoiler tags. Theories are fine. Speculation is fine. Spoilers masked as theories and speculation are :ufdup:not that you or anyone in the last few pages have done that, but a few book readers have hit me up like :rudy:"that theory is a bit too close" over the last 2-3 episodes.

I'll be glad when the show laps the books so this will no longer be a problem. Anyway, everybody have fun and discuss the show.

Fred.
Who :heh: any book reader that told you that about what we were talking about has not read the books at all

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Last episode had the most :wow: kills.

The scythe
The hammer

the big ass fukkin arrow :damn:

What we gonna do this summer brehs? :to:

iim9cbw7moqG3.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Jon Snow is a Stark. If your son doesn't have your last name...does that somehow mean he's not a part of your family :stopitslime: Ned is his daddy. Ned raised him. Jon is his son. The end.

He renounced his lineage as soon as he said his vows, he is a member of the night's watch until the day he dies, #nightset are the only ones that can take credit for Jon Snow's feats and take home those W.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He renounced his lineage as soon as he said his vows, he is a member of the night's watch until the day he dies, #nightset are the only ones that can take credit for Jon Snow's feats and take home those W.

:stopitslime:

If that's the case he wouldn't have almost broke his vows when he heard Ned got murked. He would've been like :yeshrug: and went on about his day.

Fred.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
after the battle last week, i really don't see how its possible for team wildling to ever get across the wall and do damage. i mean they can get a few people here n there over, but the whole of the army is stuck on the north of the wall. unless i wasn't really paying attention, it seems the tunnel is the only formidable way to get a large amount of them through??? n jon already has the solution for that, which was to freeze it shut, but its too late for that now. no way in hell all them dudes is climbing, although i would love to see that scythe takin out large amounts of wildlings at once :whew: plus they're at a disadvantage being below the nights watch. thinkin about it more, im now realizing that their plan was probably to take over castle black and let the other side through. makes sense now