Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Book theories will be discussed on the books thread from now on. Issued resolved.

Its not a book theory nikka. Its shyt that was discussed in the show. You need to relax fam.

Isnt that was this thread is for? To discuss how things are impacted on the show? We even put shyt in spoiler tags. Just like @Ted Rodgers said, whats the point in even having them. I know people might not wanna read theories, so i put em in tags.

However, you coming out of nowhere threatening to ban people all power hungry is NOT the wave. Ive noticed you doing this shyt for the past few weeks..

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It's over. I'm telling you how It will be, with FUTURE book theories. And that's really the end of that, unless @hexagram23 finds it appropriate to handle it differently.
You see, you get people crying about it, they don't want to read it, some people will like it, others don't. Nothing wrong with theories, just don't push it with shyt that haven't been on the show.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
It's over. I'm telling you how It will be, with FUTURE book theories. And that's really the end of that, unless @hexagram23 finds it appropriate to handle it differently.
You see, you get people crying about it, they don't want to read it, some people will like it, others don't. Nothing wrong with theories, just don't push it.
You're the only one I see making it an issue, everyone else was happy to speculate

Even hexagram

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You see, you get people crying about it, they don't want to read it, some people will like it, others don't. Nothing wrong with theories, just don't push it.

But its shyt IN THE SHOW

We not supposed to discuss the show now?

Better not talk about the next episode or what we might think will happen

Do you see how ridiculous you sound fam?

Edit: :russ: i just read your post...who's pushing what? You're throwing shots in the dark breh. Its time to take a break

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Well, obviously there's snitching for a reason.
Thats what spoiler tags are for. Even though they arent spoilers.

You gonna ban everybody that posts something? Like i get it, youre a mod. Cool. But you need to realize people bytch about shyt. We're not breaking any rules. Just because you're a new mod, dont feel like you need to make your mark banning nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Jesus christ yall, shut the fukk up :snoop:

Quit talking about it and keep it moving. You should know that its a fine line when you are talking about shyt that is textually based, if you get snitched on then you get snitched on. Some people don't want to read book theories. And thats what it is, a book theory. Don't act like its based on evidence from the show because its not.

Although getting a warning for mentioning the name Howland Reed is bullshyt, Jax is wrong for that one. I mean, his kids are major characters and they have said his name multiple times so shouldn't be no warnings given out for that

Quit polluting the thread, yall are just as bad as the paranoid whiners sometimes. Dudes all tense because they gotta wait 4 more days for their heroin fix :pachaha:

EDIT: And then 4 more years for their Winds of Winter fix :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What you cats don't seem to understand is @Jax is minding his own business and people are hitting him up asking for bans, talking about these theories are spoilers. So it's not as if he's on some "I'm the man, I'll ban you all" type power trip. He's responding to people asking specifically for what he's doing.

I will handle this thread for the next week or so.

Fred.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Jesus christ yall, shut the fukk up :snoop:

Quit talking about it and keep it moving. You should know that its a fine line when you are talking about shyt that is textually based, if you get snitched on then you get snitched on. Some people don't want to read book theories. And thats what it is, a book theory. Don't act like its based on evidence from the show because its not.

Although getting a warning for mentioning the name Howland Reed is bullshyt, Jax is wrong for that one. I mean, his kids are major characters and they have said his name multiple times so shouldn't be no warnings given out for that

Quit polluting the thread, yall are just as bad as the paranoid whiners sometimes. Dudes all tense because they gotta wait 4 more days for their heroin fix :pachaha:

Again its a theory about THE SHOW.

@hexagram23 I get that he's a mod, thats fine, but youre not gonna sit here and spew off some bullshyt about getting banned about some dumb shyt. ESPECIALLY since we put shyt in spoilers that really wasnt a spoiler. It was about shyt that was mentioned in the show about the beginning of the rebellion.

And yet nobody can tell me what was said wrong....just like i said, I guess we better not speculate as to what might happen in the next episode.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
giphy.gif
ok this is my last post on this and I'm meaning this in all seriousness. This is starting to get more stressful than it needs to be. And as for a discussion thread what I do understand is this is the show thread I get it so I agree with no absurd book talk, BUT its absolutely going to get mentioned sometimes fairly because its the source material. I get not talking about written future characters, but speculation on what might happened based on what has already happened isn't a spoiler. Do you guys watch the show and then DONT think about it? Like do you not think " I wonder whats going to happen next week?" For example Obryne is killed, I think Dorne may retaliate and declare war against house Lanisster next season since there aren't many episodes left. I just want to be clear on this, is what we talked about in spoilers mind you against the board rules, simple yes or no? And how so it can be avoided. If a bytch clicked on a spoiler tag than cries about being spoiled they need to be banned from the internet cause that's just silly.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Again its a theory about THE SHOW.

@hexagram23 I get that he's a mod, thats fine, but youre not gonna sit here and spew off some bullshyt about getting banned about some dumb shyt. ESPECIALLY since we put shyt in spoilers that really wasnt a spoiler. It was about shyt that was mentioned in the show about the beginning of the rebellion.

And yet nobody can tell me what was said wrong....just like i said, I guess we better not speculate as to what might happen in the next episode.

I dunno who said what any more because the thread is edited all to hell. Nor do I know what's spoilers, I don't read the books. :manny:

Fred.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I dunno who said what any more because the thread is edited all to hell. Nor do I know what's spoilers, I don't read the books. :manny:

Fred.
If i had posted a spoiler, i'd admit i was wrong, however it wasn't a spoiler. I have no idea who snitched or what about, but there weren't any spoilers. Things weren't book related either. It was a theory based off of people who are on the show currently or have been mentioned before.