Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why would he lie to caitlyn though?

:ohhh: I'm currently reading Book 1 & I wonder the same thing. Catelyn is straight-up abusive to Jon Snow and it looks like Sansa follows in her footsteps by looking down at Jon & only acknowledging him as her b*stard half-brother.

For the most part Robb, Arya, Bran, & RIckon acknowledge Jon Snow as their brother without using qualifiers like b*stard & half-brother.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:birdman: don't push it guys. Jesus
gucci-mane-skressful.jpg

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka go back and read...theres no spoilers :what:

Theyre theories. You need to chill breh
No talk about people that haven't been on the show yet. How many times? :stopitslime:
No talk about Jojen and Meera's father and what he knows, that's one example. Want more?
And then nikkas start replying and quoting the same shyt.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
No talk about people that haven't been on the show yet. How many times? :stopitslime:
No talk about Jojen and Meera's father and what he knows, that's one example. Want more?

Again...theyre theories...nothing that has been SPOILED. Half the people are dead anyway. I see you up in here getting ban happy and shyt for no reason. Take that shyt somewhere else breh

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Hmm, all seriousness. Part of it was mentioned in Season 1. Now in terms of fan theories, what exactly is wrong with it honestly? Isn't that what the discussion thread is about? also If we have a spoiler tag feature but cant use it, whats the point of having it? I'm seriously trying to figure out how any of this is a spoiler. This is appearing unreasonable.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm actually trying to help you. Goodbye.

Helping me do what? Hop out the bushes and start threatening people? You out here acting like a female dawg. All i see you do is police this thread like were on :hamster:

Again, tell me where i spoiled something. I discussed something that happened before, that has been talked about ON THE SHOW.

Everything else is shyt that has been speculated.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Helping me do what? Hop out the bushes and start threatening people? You out here acting like a female dawg. All i see you do is police this thread like were on :hamster:

Again, tell me where i spoiled something. I discussed something that happened before, that has been talked about ON THE SHOW.

Everything else is shyt that has been speculated.
Book theories will be discussed on the books thread from now on. Issue resolved.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Book theories will be discussed on the books thread from now on. Issue resolved.
Except its not a book theory, its a goddamn theory on the story, and Howland Reed hasnt been in the books either nikka, he's a character whose been mentioned in the same capacity in both mediums.

Once again, dumb nikkas should not have HBO