Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BDsBDgp.gif

these last 2 episodes, I hope the season finale leaves us something to talk about 'til next April
:banderas:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best battle in film :mjlol:.

Lets be real, half the battle was them going up and down the elevator, the scale was garbage, they probably reused that scene of the wolf eating a guys neck but changed the background, they made a point of stressing how difficult it is to command troops to light their arrows:mjlol: which amounted to 20 arrows fired into a force of 100k :mjlol:. That Giant arrow scene has been done in lotr. Spartacus had alot better man to man combat scenes. Etc, etc. There were alot of great parts dont get me wrong but the hype is unreal.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Best battle in film :mjlol:.

Lets be real, half the battle was them going up and down the elevator, the scale was garbage, they probably reused that scene of the wolf eating a guys neck but changed the background, they made a point of stressing how difficult it is to command troops to light their arrows:mjlol: which amounted to 20 arrows fired into a force of 100k :mjlol:. That Giant arrow scene has been done in lotr. Spartacus had alot better man to man combat scenes. Etc, etc. There were alot of great parts dont get me wrong but the hype is unreal.

YEA THIS IS RIDICULOUS. You nikkas really dikkride ANYTHING this show does. But let us discuss how the master of coin for tbis show should be hung and all his children flayed. 4 years of war and only like 3 battles.

100k vs 100 looks like 200 vs 40 :mjlol:

My nikka do you remember spartacus? they actually had nikkas thinking it was a real large scale war :whew:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Even after I've had time to put it all in perspective, I'll say this was the best battle scene I've seen. I've watched this thing about 6 times already.

The urgency, violence, attachment to characters, unpredictability, choreography, small tidbits and minute details put it over the top. Not to mention that one shot take thrown in there.

This was straight one battle for 45 minutes, there was no changing scenes to other story lines which makes it even more impressive. Even Two Towers would switch to Frodo's arc and the battle with the tree monsters from time to time. There was literally no break in the action here, just battle itself and what was specifically happening behind the scenes on the two sides.

Other than the main heavy hitters, Ygritte really made her presence felt in that battle. She was putting in work with that bow and arrow in close quarters. I want a gif of that scene where they were rushing the gates and it shows her hitting that guy with the flame arrow after it curved, slips an incoming arrow like a slick boxer, then returns fire and takes dude out...man.

Thorne killed it too. Dude got everyone's head into battle. When Grenn dropped that oil barrel: "I said nock and hold...you cunnts. Does nock mean draw?!?!"

Everyone: "No sir!"

Thorne: "Does fooking hold, mean fooking drop?!?!"

Everyone including Grenn emphatically: "No sir!"

He believed in that group of thieves and scoundrels 100% and held everyone to a high standard.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Episode was crack. Shoutout to Grenn and the goon squad for holding the gate. Got sent on a kamikaze mission, went up against a fukkin giant and washed his ass. Lost their lives but they held that fukkin gate:wow::salute:

Snowman:salute:

Scust @ that Lannister fakkit. shyt hit the fan and all this nikka was thinking about was finding a hiding spot

I don't understand all the tears for this broad :what: she tried to kill Snow once and she was about to do it again. I think I was the only one hoping he would put a hammer in her skull too. Crazy bytch tryin to kill me and my brothers I ain't feelin nothin for her.

Ygritte like Steph Curry wit that bow and arrow. If she wanted to kill him all it woulda took was one shot.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't understand all the tears for this broad :what: she tried to kill Snow once and she was about to do it again. I think I was the only one hoping he would put a hammer in her skull too. Crazy bytch tryin to kill me and my brothers I ain't feelin nothin for her.

Great episode though, I'm positive I had the :lupe: reaction the whole time

I think it was the fact that they were both each other's first love.

He didn't want to leave her but believed in his duty. She didn't want him to leave and never forgave him for abandoning her. All of her actions have been reactions to that. He going straight savage mode, even if that was her life before that.

In the end, she didn't really want to kill him. She wanted to hurt him, sure, but never kill him. I think this is shown when he ran away from her and she put 3 arrows in him and Tormund told her that he's seen her do better.

She just wanted to go back to a time where they were happy and didn't have to worry about all that other shyt and being on one side or the other. And where he could do that thing with his tongue.

Personally, I enjoyed her more as a character than I have Jon, except for maybe this season.