Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this little nikka who swag was on 234,832,423!!!!!

first battle ever.. right after seeing his whole fam literally get ate up... he got the black on... bow bigger than him

checked him in the game with 2.5 left... hit the game winning shot.. he ain't going wild... he chillin.. leg up like he going somewhere.. little smirk on his face.. head nod but in the downward motion like "i got you my nikka" then walked off the court

on the real.. it's crazy how the night's watch is the most thorough and loyal squad.. i mean granted they had the wall to protect them.. but damn.. for some convicts and throwaways, they held that shyt all the way the fukk down. i don't think any other set.... except the targs with the dragons... would have held it down like that

and the only nikka who even thought of deserting, was the dude from kings landing

i mean really.. go do some crime.. then the prison like yea nikka, we shipping you to alaska for LIFE.. then let some fukking giants show up on willy mammoths.. and see how long them nikkas gonna stand there and fight

and that old dude even redeemed himself... had that semi heart to heart with jon.. then gave that work to the bearded wildling for a good minute... i mean shyt... nobody was fukking with that dude the entire series.. took like 10 dudes and a few arrows just to get him to stop fighting.. and that old man was going head up..

does he have a non spoiler backstory? how he get so nice all the sudden

breh fukkin giantsbane is a beast. I was watching him during the battle and I swear they sped him up - he was hacking away and jumpin from here to there - I swear he killed like 10 people in a span of 5 seconds. Which made old boy hanging with him so fukking nice.

BTW...Jon giving them dudes the speech about "holding the gate" lmfao - I would have exited stage left after that giant came through, no honor in getting smashed to death by a giant running over you.

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
couldn't stop laughing after one of the mammoths got set on fire, and the giant starts running after it.....dope episode, nikkas was fighting for their lives trying to hold the gate :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Better watch out, these fakkits might get you with the camby smilies and mod complaints :beli:
Nah, promo's for the next episode are not off limits, especially ones in spoiler tags, especially ones with a clear warning on the spoiler tag

That being said, I have come to find out that this is actually a fan-made trailer. The new bits in it are actually from old promo materials released before the season began.

So I'm going to delete my link because it aint official. Can you edit it out of your post please.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Nah, promo's for the next episode are not off limits, especially ones in spoiler tags, especially ones with a clear warning on the spoiler tag

That being said, I have come to find out that this is actually a fan-made trailer. The new bits in it are actually from old promo materials released before the season began.

So I'm going to delete my link because it aint official. Can you edit it out of your post please.
edited

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
84148213.jpg
:mjlol:
i thought Grey worm still has his piece....didnt they revealed that after he saw olé girl?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this little nikka who swag was on 234,832,423!!!!!

first battle ever.. right after seeing his whole fam literally get ate up... he got the black on... bow bigger than him

checked him in the game with 2.5 left... hit the game winning shot.. he ain't going wild... he chillin.. leg up like he going somewhere.. little smirk on his face.. head nod but in the downward motion like "i got you my nikka" then walked off the court

on the real.. it's crazy how the night's watch is the most thorough and loyal squad.. i mean granted they had the wall to protect them.. but damn.. for some convicts and throwaways, they held that shyt all the way the fukk down. i don't think any other set.... except the targs with the dragons... would have held it down like that

and the only nikka who even thought of deserting, was the dude from kings landing

i mean really.. go do some crime.. then the prison like yea nikka, we shipping you to alaska for LIFE.. then let some fukking giants show up on willy mammoths.. and see how long them nikkas gonna stand there and fight

and that old dude even redeemed himself... had that semi heart to heart with jon.. then gave that work to the bearded wildling for a good minute... i mean shyt... nobody was fukking with that dude the entire series.. took like 10 dudes and a few arrows just to get him to stop fighting.. and that old man was going head up..

does he have a non spoiler backstory? how he get so nice all the sudden

Olie coming off the bench got him rookie of the year.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After this episode, I don't want to hear anyone saying GoT is light on action.

That battle scene surpasses any battle scene in television or film that I can think of. Braveheart isn't up there. Lord of the Rings isn't up there. I honestly can't think of a better battle scene. Granted there could be one in a film or show I haven't seen.

And some people have the nerve to call it average. Yeah, we want to see what happens to Tyrion as well as the resolution of other plotlines which no doubt we'll see next episode.

But Jon Snow as well as Sam, Ygritte, Gilly, and others were all characters that we've spent multiple seasons with and, at least in my case, there's an investment in the characters.

So to see the culmination and continued development of certain arcs coupled with the best battle scene of its kind makes this one of the best episodes of GoT...if not the best period.

Lord of the rings is up there. You're being a prisoner of the moment. :ufdup:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i thought Grey worm still has his piece....didnt they revealed that after he saw olé girl?

Its man said on the show that the Unsullied are all emasculated which means the "pillar and stones" are removed. They are also removed before puberty so no testosterone for full male development

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
at first i thought they were breaking off some of the wall, but then i was like.
ibc25FkVACo0Uk.gif

:dead: Same here.

I was like "Oh, they found a way to chip off the ice. But isn't this like a one time shot? Would it be prudent to use this on a first wave" :ld:

But then they windshield wiped the shyt outta that first squad ... and then they said wind that bytch back up! :banderas:

It makes me wonder why they were so hyped on 4 inches of cold rolled steel at the tunnel. That giant straight up deadlifted that bytch, moved into a squat position and ducked in. That wallsweeper is much more impenetrable than a steel door on a tunnel.