Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Word felt like I was watching a movie
I had to watch this shyt again bruh - the only shyt I can think of thats come close to this is maybe True Detective episode 4....

And :salute: to the nikka Jon Snow - I'm not even gonna lie, he's nowhere near one of my favourite characters but he went up the rankings this ep. This nikka did a fukking roly poly out the motherfukking cage then proceeded to catch more bodies in 4 minutes than 99% of the nikkas in this show have caught in four seasons :banderas:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
PositiveKaleidoscopicGhostshrimp.gif

:lawd: :wow:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Jon Snow coming down from the wall...

Just aired over here, I'm still :blessed: :banderas:

HOLY shyt I FORGOT ABOUT THIS

Stone cold came through with 7 straight fukkn stunners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh my gawd...there he is...there's stone cold...oh he's talkin! he's talkin!"

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Lowkey, Sam one of the best coaches in the game.

Sam Van Gundy got tremble hands Pypp to hit that long range shot ( but didn't have time to teach him that D ).

He even coached up young shorty Olly to hit the clutch shot.

:russ::mjlol::wow:

I never understood how could anyone not like Sam. Lowkey he is that dude I'm cry real tears if bytch ass GRRM murks him

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
There is an extended preview out now for next week. Unless you are a book or wiki reader I would avoid it. Its a bit too revealing in my opinion although still out of context so probably ok

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm glad I'm not the only who didn't give two fukks about Ygritte.

I don't understand all the tears for this broad :what: she tried to kill Snow once and she was about to do it again. I think I was the only one hoping he would put a hammer in her skull too. Crazy bytch tryin to kill me and my brothers I ain't feelin nothin for her.

Great episode though, I'm positive I had the :lupe: reaction the whole time

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't understand all the tears for this broad :what: she tried to kill Snow once and she was about to do it again. I think I was the only one hoping he would put a hammer in her skull too. Crazy bytch tryin to kill me and my brothers I ain't feelin nothin for her.

Right!! I don't get it. bytch is ugly as fukk, and tried to kill ol boy multiple times. I was hoping his wolf was gonna come in off screen and maul her raggedy ass. Ol ugly bytch:dgt:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think it was one of those relationships breh, some guys know what I'm talking about - shorty be doing wild ish but you can't get enough of that. plus it was his first chic right?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fuc up boy. Im a hood general. I woulda copped some wildfire and went to work :cook:

where would you have copped this wildfire from? Do you even know where the wall is in relation to kings landing? Do you even know the recipe for wild fire and where to collect the ingrediants?

NOOB!:troll: