Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
84148213.jpg
:mjlol:
:dead:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Just read that the scene in the tunnel with Grenn and the giant was supposed to show an actual fight but the 2 day scheduled shoot got cancelled, probably for budgetary reasons

The giant was supposed to smash his hands through the gate and grab one of the Nights Watchmen and pull him through the bars of the gate like a cheese grater :whoo:

shyt would have been so ill :noah:

Imagine how much piff we have missed out on in this series because of budget problems :lupe:
I'm grateful for what they gave for that episode- the level of production was fukking insane

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm grateful for what they gave for that episode- the level of production was fukking insane

If this battle was that sick, it makes me wonder what they got planned for the battles near the end of this show. We're only at the halfway mark :lupe:

On any other show, a battle like this would be considered a great SERIES finale.

But because it's GoT, nikkas talking out they asses

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Goddammit, why the hell did they leave Jon Snow's speech to Ygritte out? The original dialogue from the books was perfect. I loved Ollie's inclusion, the little head nod, everything, but they ought to have kept the dialogue in.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Just saw the ep....why was I hearing this episode was weak all day?:dahell:

This episode had me like :lupe: for Jon and Sam....half of me believed people were hating cuz they were gonna :dead: Jon Snow.

This was easily the most entertaining episode I've seen from a pure :wow: action stand point, just seeing the end with Snow coming down to clean it up:blessed: and all the deaths.

:whew: Next weeks gotta be flawless storyline wise to top this shyt brehs.