Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So Mance doesn't even know about Jons deflection right?....That shyt with Ygritte happened after they go over the wall....

Gotta be, cause I don't understand why Jon would go into a death trap like that...
he could definitely say that he was the only survivor so he made his way back to wildling army. or maybe mance wont even give a shyt since there is no chance in hell of the nights watch can stop them from taking the wall and just letting him go.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
ibd880EA3hQbs2.png
:laff: Ya'll be killing the smiley game

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
he could definitely say that he was the only survivor so he made his way back to wildling army. or maybe mance wont even give a shyt since there is no chance in hell of the nights watch can stop them from taking the wall and just letting him go.
might look weird with a crow outfit on

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the battle, but I think it should have only been 15 minutes long. They could have spent the rest of the time tying up loose ends on other stories or atleast advancing the other story lines, but I'm not an action junkie like that anyways.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Potato boy

GGc7cYul.jpg

this little nikka who swag was on 234,832,423!!!!!

first battle ever.. right after seeing his whole fam literally get ate up... he got the black on... bow bigger than him

checked him in the game with 2.5 left... hit the game winning shot.. he ain't going wild... he chillin.. leg up like he going somewhere.. little smirk on his face.. head nod but in the downward motion like "i got you my nikka" then walked off the court

on the real.. it's crazy how the night's watch is the most thorough and loyal squad.. i mean granted they had the wall to protect them.. but damn.. for some convicts and throwaways, they held that shyt all the way the fukk down. i don't think any other set.... except the targs with the dragons... would have held it down like that

and the only nikka who even thought of deserting, was the dude from kings landing

i mean really.. go do some crime.. then the prison like yea nikka, we shipping you to alaska for LIFE.. then let some fukking giants show up on willy mammoths.. and see how long them nikkas gonna stand there and fight

and that old dude even redeemed himself... had that semi heart to heart with jon.. then gave that work to the bearded wildling for a good minute... i mean shyt... nobody was fukking with that dude the entire series.. took like 10 dudes and a few arrows just to get him to stop fighting.. and that old man was going head up..

does he have a non spoiler backstory? how he get so nice all the sudden

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Ahh, so they changed it up. Scene in the book is much better unless I didn't hear him say "you're not going to die". In the show, it came off kinda corny.

I liked the show better. I honestly wish GRRM had Jon kill Ygritte or had the show do it. I think the book made Jon look soft here. The show handled it better, in my opinion.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
this little nikka who swag was on 234,832,423!!!!!

first battle ever.. right after seeing his whole fam literally get ate up... he got the black on... bow bigger than him

checked him in the game with 2.5 left... hit the game winning shot.. he ain't going wild... he chillin.. leg up like he going somewhere.. little smirk on his face.. head nod but in the downward motion like "i got you my nikka" then walked off the court

on the real.. it's crazy how the night's watch is the most thorough and loyal squad.. i mean granted they had the wall to protect them.. but damn.. for some convicts and throwaways, they held that shyt all the way the fukk down. i don't think any other set.... except the targs with the dragons... would have held it down like that

and the only nikka who even thought of deserting, was the dude from kings landing

i mean really.. go do some crime.. then the prison like yea nikka, we shipping you to alaska for LIFE.. then let some fukking giants show up on willy mammoths.. and see how long them nikkas gonna stand there and fight

and that old dude even redeemed himself... had that semi heart to heart with jon.. then gave that work to the bearded wildling for a good minute... i mean shyt... nobody was fukking with that dude the entire series.. took like 10 dudes and a few arrows just to get him to stop fighting.. and that old man was going head up..

does he have a non spoiler backstory? how he get so nice all the sudden
He fought with the Targaryens and during the sack of Kings Landing defended the city,when the battle was over, Twyin Lannister pretty much gave him the choice between the Wall or his head on a Stake, he's a dikk in the books though, he wasnt at the wall during the battle

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
agreed - how has her storyline progressed this season?

my only guess if is that something major happens to her in the finale, that will go unresolved, and give her some actual purpose going into next season
how?

she took over an entire city... set up a kingdom over there.. got those ships everyone was complaining about her not having.. and exiled a 2nd in charge dude, who been with her literally, since day 1 (episode 1)

i think this is a slow season for everyone not named lannister.. stannis has done nothing but get a loan.. hound and arya finally made it to 1 location but still ain't going nowhere... boltons took an entire season to take 1 castle... dorne had a grand opening, grand closing character... sansa made it home... tyrells really ain't done shyt all season besides granny

but the lannisters have been doing it all... kings married, dying, new king, trial, trial by combat, diving and conquering, and they still got a death sentence over tyrion

them and the night's watch might have done the most

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
you realize Mance is the n!gga who played Julius Cesar in the HBO show Rome? I mean he was a main character on that show... I'm sure they won't bring him on for 1 episode... think the Snow/Mance storyline is definitely going to carry into next season