Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
84148213.jpg
:mjlol:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Absolutely epic battle and episode. I don't care it was all at the wall.

You wouldn't get a battle like that with 2 standard armies going at it.

Had much more of a fantasy feel which may put people off but they still kept the 'real' GoT feel.

Brilliant.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Already watching the EP again, at the office. shyt was filled with too much piff :wow:

For all the hell Ser Alliser Thorne gives Snow Da Gawd, he def was putting in that work. :whew:

Jon dropping them bars before heading down the lift: "If they try the Mammoth's again, drop fire on em. If the climbers get too high, drop the Scythe on em" :dj2: :dj2: :dj2:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I will say this, even at an early age Jon Snow is a better leader than Stannis, Ned and Dany. He does little things that make you say , yeah Jon I got your back and I know you got mine.
:smh:Always trying to find a way to shyt on Stannis and Ned.Theres no fukking way he's a better leader than fukking Ned right now.:what:Ned put in work in Roberts Rebellion and also crushed the fukking greyjoys when they rebelled.Ned is the one who taught Jon everything he knows about leadership.

Now Dany I agree with.Arya is a better leader than her:skip:.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
how?

she took over an entire city... set up a kingdom over there.. got those ships everyone was complaining about her not having.. and exiled a 2nd in charge dude, who been with her literally, since day 1 (episode 1)

i think this is a slow season for everyone not named lannister.. stannis has done nothing but get a loan.. hound and arya finally made it to 1 location but still ain't going nowhere... boltons took an entire season to take 1 castle... dorne had a grand opening, grand closing character... sansa made it home... tyrells really ain't done shyt all season besides granny

but the lannisters have been doing it all... kings married, dying, new king, trial, trial by combat, diving and conquering, and they still got a death sentence over tyrion

them and the night's watch might have done the most

Not gonna lie either as much as I hated him and wanted to see him get his comeuppance the death of Joffrey has left a major void. He was a huge presence on the show that's sorely missed.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait they were supposed to show Grenn and the crew fighting the Giant at the gate? Who has a link to that interview or info? Damn HBO should've shot 'em a few more chips to show that battle. My nikka Grenn died a G.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
this little nikka who swag was on 234,832,423!!!!!

first battle ever.. right after seeing his whole fam literally get ate up... he got the black on... bow bigger than him

checked him in the game with 2.5 left... hit the game winning shot.. he ain't going wild... he chillin.. leg up like he going somewhere.. little smirk on his face.. head nod but in the downward motion like "i got you my nikka" then walked off the court

on the real.. it's crazy how the night's watch is the most thorough and loyal squad.. i mean granted they had the wall to protect them.. but damn.. for some convicts and throwaways, they held that shyt all the way the fukk down. i don't think any other set.... except the targs with the dragons... would have held it down like that

and the only nikka who even thought of deserting, was the dude from kings landing

i mean really.. go do some crime.. then the prison like yea nikka, we shipping you to alaska for LIFE.. then let some fukking giants show up on willy mammoths.. and see how long them nikkas gonna stand there and fight

and that old dude even redeemed himself... had that semi heart to heart with jon.. then gave that work to the bearded wildling for a good minute... i mean shyt... nobody was fukking with that dude the entire series.. took like 10 dudes and a few arrows just to get him to stop fighting.. and that old man was going head up..

does he have a non spoiler backstory? how he get so nice all the sudden

This nikka said willy mammoths :dead:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:salute: that lil nikka for getting revenge

infatuatedwhoppingjulb8ef0.gif
G'd up, hoes down :wow:

That fukking head nod though :mjlol:

Wait they were supposed to show Grenn and the crew fighting the Giant at the gate? Who has a link to that interview or info? Damn HBO should've shot 'em a few more chips to show that battle. My nikka Grenn died a G.
I was pissed that they didn't show that battle, but after watching it a second time I think it hit harder not seeing what happened, then being shown the aftermath.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wait they in ere supposed to show Grenn and the crew fighting the Giant at the gate? Who has a link to that interview or info? Damn HBO should've shot 'em a few more chips to show that battle. My nikka Grenn died a G.
It was just a comment from a dude on Reddit. He was one of the extras in the scene, had a picture to prove it. He was supposed to be the one that got cheese gratered