Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
10389518_10152497162889777_3969728017266777943_n.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I will say this, even at an early age Jon Snow is a better leader than Stannis, Ned and Dany. He does little things that make you say , yeah Jon I got your back and I know you got mine.

Idk, I think Jon is around Ned's age when he fought the rebellion.

it's funny, when you think about it - whose cause is more righteous - i man they don't really give you an opportunity in the show to feel the pain that the wildlings are suffering. That they are being driven out by whitewalkers and trying to escape that shyt. It's almost like - fukk it , let them through the damn walls!

If you really think about it, everybody that doesn't have a position in the world is like fukk these highborns with all their rules and bent knees and shyt which is basically the wildlings whole steez. Everybody south of the wall just lives that way cause they were born into it and have heard nothing but tales about living north of the wall. And the wildlings have their tales, too.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
great, great action episode :salute:

finale has a lot to cover ...

conclude Tyrion's story
Jon Snow meeting Mance
Hound/Ayra
Danys :manny:
Need to get Stannis back into the story somehow :patrice:
advance Bran's storyline to a new level it seems
hopefully this lasts 2 minutes, this bytch literally did nothing this whole season

tywin needs to drop another assassin and end that god awful story line

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
This episode was BEAUTIFULLY directed, and you'd think that Neil Marshall is gonna get wild offers moving forward after first doing the Black Water war & now this...i mean goddamn he outdid himself. The CGI was so crisp, and better than fukkin movies really.

- :mjlol: @ the big ass anchor taking out the wildlings climbing the wall...crazy
- :lupe: @ those fukkin giants & the woolly mammoth running away when his ass caught fire...crazy
- :whoo: @ the giant's gigantic arrow taking ya man out above the wall like that...crazy
- even subtle details like one camera shot when ygritte shot an arrow from afar & you see the arrow with the fire tip go into castle black...crazy
- :ooh: @ that one camera shot where it panned to like 3 different directions of battle at once without cutting..crazy

- i swear i told my wife when they showed the bow after sam told the kid to grab a weapon, "i bet you he's gonna kill ygritte." - shades of omar on The Wire :to:
- yes i did find the jon snow/ygritte slow motion shot corny, but fukk it...i get it.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hopefully this lasts 2 minutes, this bytch literally did nothing this whole season

tywin needs to drop another assassin and end that god awful story line
agreed - how has her storyline progressed this season?

my only guess if is that something major happens to her in the finale, that will go unresolved, and give her some actual purpose going into next season

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Did we skip over one of the best revelations on the show so far?

Apparently Tormund likes to go around telling people he fukked a bear. You gotta be a weird ass dude to think people wouldn't look at you funny for saying some shyt like that.

After he took all those arrows though I'm more inclined to believe him.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Did we skip over one of the best revelations on the show so far?

Apparently Tormund likes to go around telling people he fukked a bear. You gotta be a weird ass dude to think people wouldn't look at you funny for saying some shyt like that.

After he took all those arrows though I'm more inclined to believe him.

this is from the book but it contains no spoilers. just so my tv brehs can hear the whole actual story about tormund and the bear :pachaha:

I was in me Ruddy Hall, with only a cask o’ mead to keep me company and nothing to do but drink it. The more I drank, the more I got thinking about this woman lived close by, a fine strong woman with the biggest pair of teats you ever saw. She had a temper on her that one, but oh, she could be warm too, and in the deep of winter a man needs his warmth.

The more I drank, the more I thought about her, and the more I thought the harder me member got, till I couldn’t suffer it no more. Fool that I was I bundled meself up in furs from head to heels, wrapped a winding wool aroud me face, and set off to find her. The snow was coming down so hard I got turned around once or twice, and the wind blew right through me and froze me bones, but finally I come on her, all bundled up like I was.

“The woman had a terrible temper, and she put up quite the fight when I laid hands on her. It was all I could do to carry her home and get her out o’ them furs, but when I did, oh, she was hotter than even I remembered, and we had a fine old time, and then I went to sleep. Next morning when I woke the snow had stopped and the sun was shining, but I was in no fit state to enjoy it. All ripped and torn I was, and had me member bit right off, and there on me floor was a she-bear’s pelt. And soon enough the free folk were telling tales of this bald bear seen in the woods, with the queerest pair o’ cubs behind her. Har!” He slapped his meaty thigh. “Would that I could find her again. She was fine to lay with, that bear. Never was a woman give me such a fight, nor such strong sons neither.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Ser allister Thorne was puttin in work :obama: Janos slynt bytched up, I guess it ain't the same as killing babies. :pacspit:

Allister Thorne is a real nikka. Ain't no bytch in him like Janos Slynt. :pacspit: Slynt hiding with a woman and a baby.
Word. Thorne may have been an a$$hole and a piece of shyt, but there was no bytch in him whatsoever. He fought like a man til the bitter end. Is it clear whether or not he died?
Lowkey, Sam one of the best coaches in the game.

Sam Van Gundy got tremble hands Pypp to hit that long range shot ( but didn't have time to teach him that D ).

He even coached up young shorty Olly to hit the clutch shot.
:dead:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
she bit his member off??

nah he's just a tall tale telling motherfukka. he has alot of names. tormund giantsbane, tormund thunderfist, husband of bears, tormund talltale, mead king of ruddy hall.

he just liked to get drunk, fukk, fight, and tell stories.