Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Sugar

Banned
Daps
sam is a taoist master outchea tho

the part where he said if you're nothing, you have nothing to be afraid of :ohhh:

then he murked that cannibal without even knowing what he was doing. breh is a weak sapling bending in the storm instead of a strong oak getting knocked over

:ohhh: at this fortune cookie ass metaphor brehs

:wow: so poetic

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them niccas on the wall was gay tho, how u up there throwing down lil flame arrows and shyt like a lil faggy? I woulda jumped down there and fukked one of them lil dirty nigggas up. I'm kinda rooting for the wildlings now tho at least they got heart and brought beef to niccas front door.

wall would have fell in 2 hours with you in charge

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potato boy

GGc7cYul.jpg

he told them he was a shooter but they just laughed...

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually the Wildlings are pretty divided, not united like you see now. but since the White Walkers are now gathering way up north, that's bad news for pretty much everyone. So they united under Mance( think he proved his worth by winning some duel) and are heading south to get as far away from the White Walkers are they can.

it's funny, when you think about it - whose cause is more righteous - i man they don't really give you an opportunity in the show to feel the pain that the wildlings are suffering. That they are being driven out by whitewalkers and trying to escape that shyt. It's almost like - fukk it , let them through the damn walls!

Sugar

Banned
Daps
no that was tormund, mance's next in command i suppose.

someone needs to make that giant's arrow into a neg gif :laugh:

Speaking of second in command, the fukk was Mance thinking letting his ace boon c00n be in the first wave???? :dahell:

This nikka lost his top general in Turmond and the commander of Bravo team in that nikka with the scars. Mance is a shytty fukking strategist :mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Aren't the Wildlings like the Egyptians who protested their Government? Just oppressed people who rebelled against their oppressors?

But they had Giants on Mammoths:mindblown:

Don't know why I laughed when the Mammoth azz caught fire :mjlol: he was gone. Pyun

I cried for Ygritte and her lil fire crotch. Jon shoulda ate the box before she went home:to:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great, great action episode :salute:

finale has a lot to cover ...

conclude Tyrion's story
Jon Snow meeting Mance
Hound/Ayra
Danys :manny:
Need to get Stannis back into the story somehow :patrice:
advance Bran's storyline to a new level it seems

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great, great action episode :salute:

finale has a lot to cover ...

conclude Tyrion's story
Jon Snow meeting Mance
Hound/Ayra
Danys :manny:
Need to get Stannis back into the story somehow :patrice:
advance Bran's storyline to a new level it seems
I doubt Snow meets Mance in the finale. Would be surprised if we saw him at all.