Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheDoc

Banned
Daps
Who's a better archer?

Ygritte or Legolas?:patrice:

Potato boy

GGc7cYul.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
funny thing is Ygritte killed Olly's father ....guess no one caught that
that's why I had no sympathy and that's why I love this show. every time you want to sympathize with a certain character you smarten up and realize the dirt in their past. only snow and arya are 100% pure.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Them niccas on the wall was gay tho, how u up there throwing down lil flame arrows and shyt like a lil faggy? I woulda jumped down there and fukked one of them lil dirty nigggas up. I'm kinda rooting for the wildlings now tho at least they got heart and brought beef to niccas front door.

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so the giants been hiding out with the wildlings and tryna get revenge ever since they built the walls and got locked out behind em? Brehs please up me on em

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Damn so the giants been hiding out with the wildlings and tryna get revenge ever since they built the walls and got locked out behind em? Brehs please up me on em

its not really revenge, the wildlings and the giants and the thenns have all been just happy living north of the wall their whole lives. they are free to do what they want and marry who they want and dont have to kneel to no man. BUT ever since the whitewalkers started popping up and killing them, they decided to run south. in season 1 when bran gets snatched up by some wildlings(including osha), they say they are running south. as far south as they can get.

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not really revenge, the wildlings and the giants and the thenns have all been just happy living north of the wall their whole lives. they are free to do what they want and marry who they want and dont have to kneel to no man. BUT ever since the whitewalkers started popping up and killing them, they decided to run south. in season 1 when bran gets snatched up by some wildlings(including osha), they say they are running south. as far south as they can get.
Good lookin breh, been lookin all over for non spoiling back story on em, damn even the giants runnin from white walkers :damn:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Usually the Wildlings are pretty divided, not united like you see now. but since the White Walkers are now gathering way up north, that's bad news for pretty much everyone. So they united under Mance( think he proved his worth by winning some duel) and are heading south to get as far away from the White Walkers are they can.

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually the Wildlings are pretty divided, not united like you see now. but since the White Walkers are now gathering way up north, that's bad news for pretty much everyone. So they united under Mance( think he proved his worth by winning some duel) and are heading south to get as far away from the White Walkers are they can.
Just wondering how the hell nobody but wildlings ain't seen giants all that time. They even thought giants were nothin but a myth

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Just wondering how the hell nobody but wildlings ain't seen giants all that time. They even thought giants were nothin but a myth

the giants and the thenns are from DEEEEEEP north. they say no man could survive the weather up there except thenns. thats why nobody below the wall even believes in the giants.

Last edited:

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the giants and the thenns are from DEEEEEEP north. they say no man could survive the weather up there except thenns. thats why nobody below the wall even believes in them.
:win: Love reading about the backstory of things after watchin an episode, boutta watch it again and enjoy the show just like watching it the first time