Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bpqh7aAIYAAeaWY.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whew: Just got done watching this movie the episode. shyt was looking like a big budget disaster movie (I'm mainly talking about James Cameron's "Titanic") for the Night's Watch out here.

:ohhh: Was it insinuated that Janos Slynt tried to rape Gilly off-screen & Gilly ended up killing him in self-defense?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:whew: Just got done watching this movie the episode. shyt was looking like a big budget disaster movie (I'm mainly talking about James Cameron's "Titanic") for the Night's Watch out here.

:ohhh: Was it insinuated that Janos Slynt tried to rape Gilly off-screen & Gilly ended up killing him in self-defense?
He wasn't dead. or at least I don't think he was.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

:what: where u get that from?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

:what:

Slynt aint dead breh. Dude was cowering in the corner when Sam came in to swoop up his bytch

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Thinking about this again, I kinda wish they made me care about Ygritte's death more. I liked her.

It ended up being more of a funny/ironic moment than anything.

raff

Rookie
Daps
:stopitslime:

I don't claim none of these sets but don't sit here and try to act like he ain't a Stark to the core. His whole personal identity is built around him being the Stark who never was.

fukk that I'm repping SnowSet

Jon & Ramsay for King & Hand

:ufdup:

Last edited: