Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Lil man went from cowering in fear, to shooting that bytch in the heart and hitting Jon Snow with the thousand yard stare and head nod in the span of 10 mins :dead:

Lowkey, Sam one of the best coaches in the game.

Sam Van Gundy got tremble hands Pypp to hit that long range shot ( but didn't have time to teach him that D ).

He even coached up young shorty Olly to hit the clutch shot.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Man I usually never comment in episodes but there's WAY too much piff that happened to be ignored.

My man Sam is the Tony Robbins of Westoros:wow:

I almost passed out laughing when The Lord commander was like, " you can go back to hating me after this is over and I'll go back to wish that bytch finished the job:wtb:" Absolutely no fukks given and that's why I love this show!

I gotta commend these fools on their strategy and hitting Castle Black with the Kansas City shuffle. Loved it.

That arrow though. The giant brah hit lil man with the :stopitslime: Before shooting a nikka into next week.

That ginger bytch was on point too. On the low I think she earned a chopper gunner, bet she wished she coulda called one in:pachaha:

I honestly feel like we all didn't watch the same episode because how can you see all this piff and sit there with a straight face and say this episode was just ok.

Oh and Lord Snow might not be a Stark by name but let's not forget what house trained him and made him the honorable leader he is today.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_n6vzq93m5Q1rys7qwo2_500.gif

tumblr_n6vzq93m5Q1rys7qwo3_500.gif
Ghost had the :patrice:
tumblr_n6vzq93m5Q1rys7qwo4_500.gif

tumblr_n6vzq93m5Q1rys7qwo5_500.gif

tumblr_n6vzq93m5Q1rys7qwo1_500.gif
:eat:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
If Jon dies I deada** gonna have to stop watching this s***:manny:

You can't bring a character this trill to life for the big screen and then dead him after the episode we've just seen :wow:

Jon Jeezy aka The Snowman aka Iceberg Black aka The Battle Tested b*stard is too good to take that eternal L. His ethereal courage and dedication is not of this world. Looking like a young Aragorn :wow:

Don't read the books :yeshrug:

Don't know what's gonna happen :yeshrug:

Don't really give a s*** :yeshrug:

But please, director please don't take Mr. 17.5 away from us :sadcam:

camroncryin.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i was ready to hate brehs.. the nightswatch storyline has been my least favorite by far for 4 straight seasons.. its like the spurs of westeros..i just can't fukk with em.

but by the end of this ep the whole thing grew on me..thats how good this show is.. even had some touching moments like ygrittes death or when they were readin the vows when the giant came crashing through the gate

ps 1000 pages :blessed:

I been on the NightWatch since the beginning cuz of the white walkers. How u gonna ignore a faction out there battling unwordly
Ned wanted to name him a Stark but Catelyn was against it.

and i wanted to be a professional football player but my body said nah. :manny:

either way he still took the black and lost his family ties,titles ect.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

You can't bring a character this trill to life for the big screen and then dead him after the episode we've just seen :wow:

Jon Jeezy aka The Snowman aka Iceberg Black aka The Battle Tested b*stard is too good to take that eternal L. His ethereal courage and dedication is not of this world. Looking like a young Aragorn :wow:

camroncryin.gif

all-men-must-die-poster.jpg

:to:

edit: im just playing, i have no idea what happens

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

camroncryin.gif

I would have bet money on Jon Snow dying this episode. I thought the Giant would have pulled a Mountain and crush him at the end. But walking off to see Mance Rayder is just stupid. Especially with no sword or ghost.

Last edited: