Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
BpqHgNoCYAA3q0p.png:large

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be quite honest, they're all starting to annoy me all around. I just wish they would be consistent with who reviews it. I can't give them too hard a time for not remembering all of the names or plot points but sometimes it's cringeworthy.

This may have been replied to in the 20 pages that I skipped over but stories shift characters all the time.

Did anyone really care about Robb before Ned got thrown in the dungeon? Stannis was only mentioned by name in the first season and now people stan him hard as they can.

They've been setting up the Boltons for quite some time now. As long as the characters are there and backed up, the story can find a place to shift and have you rooting for anyone you like.

When Ned died focused shifted to robb and he got more screen time
shows are dominated by the characters with the most screen time, that's why you have some people not to interested in this episode, because it was all focused on characters who haven't had the bulk of the screen time

and with stannis, he's had plenty of screen time over the course of the seasons

everything was smooth snailing up to these season, it seems like not much as happened in most of the episodes, I don't know if this part of the story is close to the end of the books, but they need to wrap it up, because of another major character dies its going to be tough for the show to continue at the same level

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Hell Olly nutted up once Sam told him too. Slynt not even on 10 year old boy level.
That kill Olly got belongs to Sam by proxy. Sam caught two bodies tonight :birdman:

And he probably cussed for the second time in his life and told that old coward to get the fukk out the room so he could fukk his bytch tonight :smugfavre:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
When Ned died focused shifted to robb and he got more screen time
shows are dominated by the characters with the most screen time, that's why you have some people not to interested in this episode, because it was all focused on characters who haven't had the bulk of the screen time

and with stannis, he's had plenty of screen time over the course of the seasons

everything was smooth snailing up to these season, it seems like not much as happened in most of the episodes, I don't know if this part of the story is close to the end of the books, but they need to wrap it up, because of another major character dies its going to be tough for the show to continue at the same level

People in Westeros die everyday:ld:

Story doesn't care who you are or what you've done in life, if it's your time to take a giant's arrow through the chest, it's your time.

As an outside observer watching the narrative of a few people it may seem like they're major characters but the world is bigger than the few people we've been following.

I do kind of agree that nothing has been happening this season. There was one episode I was truly impressed with though that seemed to not waste a second. From what I've gleaned about the books they aren't even finished so this can't be close to the end.

One dude said this is just the first act.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in Westeros die every :ld:

Story doesn't care who you are or what you've done in life, if it's your time to take a giant's arrow through the chest, it's your time.

As an outside observer watching the narrative of a few people it may seem like they're major characters but the world is bigger than the few people we've been following.

And thats how show fall off, and get lets interested, at the end of the day, this is a TV show

some of the best actors they had are already gone, and I will say this has probably been the worst season, which it isn't bad by any means, but it doesn't compare to the others

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That kill Olly got belongs to Sam by proxy. Sam caught two bodies tonight :birdman:

And he probably cussed for the second time in his life and told that old coward to get the fukk out the room so he could fukk his bytch tonight :smugfavre:
I wouldn't blame Sam if he just got back to his bed and was like :dead: for the next few hours.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
People in Westeros die everyday:ld:

I do kind of agree that nothing has been happening this season. There was one episode I was truly impressed with though that seemed to not waste a second. From what I've gleaned about the books they aren't even finished so this can't be close to the end.

One dude said this is just the first act.
same thing i said when i initially went through the story :smhcraig: this portion is more about individual character development than anything, it's WAY more interesting now that i get to see it on tv though :ohlawd:

can you imagine having to READ through the shyt happening with Dany right now :smhcraig: i wanted to commit that :snooze: